0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Exploit-ish] Fast leveling

I searched, I found, I didnt see anything.

Few ways to level:

METHOD A.) Search for author "iampieman" /name of map is this is what you are looking for.
    Every 5-10mins run in, and knock off ogres. (WHAT THIS??? YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS????)

Heres where I chime in...

To BYPASS this 5-10min XP cap...

METHOD B.)
    Have friends, all higher level than you...

You do the XP exploit alone, get the 10% xp then leave.
    Invite your friend (Higher level) to the party, repeat the exploit with your higher level friend. (get another 10%)
    *Pretty sure you both need to knock some off to hit the cap*
    Invite a third friend, who is higher level than the previous friend to your already 2 person party. (3 people now) Knock bitches off.
    invite a fourth friend, who is higher level than the third friend to your already 3 person party. (4 people total) Knock hoes off
    repeat until dry or you run out of friends.
    (wait 5-10 mins)
    Repeat starting from METHOD B.)

Hoping for corecoins or something, but no biggie.

[Exploit-ish] Fast leveling
    llCloNell's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe if your whole post was cleaned up a bit and had more of a less jumbled feel to it.

Main iffy part in my head is you don't fully explain the "pretty sure you both need to knock some off to hit the cap" statement. It's understandable of the meaning of the sentence but it could be used in a couple different ways. Are you saying every time you bring a new person in you both have to knock stuff off? Or just the higher person?

Im already lvl 60 on the characters i want this is just more of a general question others may have.

Necronomnicon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already have alevel 60 wizard, although I have 4 other accounts i can roll one to attempt this. as the man above me said though it would be helpful if you were more clear the way you worded things. there is a better quest for wizards and shield push, and another byt he same author (yourpainkillers [I think it is the author]) of the one I'm thinking of that helps clerics a little more whent hey use divine and their starter Q push. NW-DOYC5GOUR & NW-DSVPBUO95
    Last edited by Necronomnicon; 06-10-2013 at 03:13 AM.

Majintom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loving it. Haven't got any friends so I'm stuck doing it alone every 10 minute but sometimes I manage to draw a whole level out of this whilst knocking them all off at once with wizard shield.

SuperSellerxD's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ooo thank you for the coins. The both knocking things off thing happens sometimes not all the time. I couldnt figure it out tbh. It doesnt hurt to just knock stuff off as a group tho =P

dbrock1980's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wonder if frontline surge will be enough to knock them off

Kedemonos's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I do along these lines is get a cleric friend to help you and you get 80% or a full level and would have to wait 10 minute timer, but that doesnt bother me getting a level every 10 minutes. The cleric would use their special ability and follow up with the knock off.
    Founder of Game Errors

Helza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using this for a while now, works perfect.. to bad its published now :P

Just an suggestion, do NOT keep the other ppl in the group, XP gets shared among the group size, so have the high level that pushed them off leave, and invite new friend. the more ppl in the group the less xp bars you get.

Normally you can gain 1 XP level every 2 hours (Shield knockback CW), and around 3 bars every 10 minutes or something (any other knockback class, as they onyl hit 5 at a time max). (which ever is maxed first)

No Group, 1 person you get about 1 level XP (50+ levels gain less bars, <20 gain more)
    Group with 2 ppl and you get about 3/4 level XP.
    Group with 3 ppl and you get about 1/2 level XP

The trick is that only the person who kills (or tags) the mobs trigger the XP sharing to their group members and it will not check if the other members already hit there XP limit for the 10minutes or 2 hours. It also doesn't care that your max level (or lower levels) the XP sharing will happen.

So by switching out a "fresh" CW until their 2 hour timer runs out, with a new CW with Shield knockback you will gain roughly 3/4 level each go

papare33's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knocked the ogres off and I got a 2h lockout on exp?

Helza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by papare33 View Post
    I knocked the ogres off and I got a 2h lockout on exp?
    Yes.. See my post above..

sdowned's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Any way to see 2 hour timer?
    2) if CW does this and gets 2 hour timer. He immediately comes back with a friend who has no timer and who is not a CW. Friend tags all mobs. CW pushes mobs off. Will each get 3/4 of a level? I sorta tried this but my friend only tagged 3 mobs and so he only got 1 bar. I (CW) think I got half a level but am not sure. I will test more later.

Helza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sdowned View Post
    1) Any way to see 2 hour timer?
    2) if CW does this and gets 2 hour timer. He immediately comes back with a friend who has no timer and who is not a CW. Friend tags all mobs. CW pushes mobs off. Will each get 3/4 of a level? I sorta tried this but my friend only tagged 3 mobs and so he only got 1 bar. I (CW) think I got half a level but am not sure. I will test more later.
    1: Nops no way to see the timer :/

2) Correct, the non XP capped person can tag the mobs, but its hard to tag them all. I do this with my DC, he tags with searing light and the leveling CW is pushing them off, but ive had mixed success with the tagging, but i never tried the Searing light with divinity until now (see below)
    If other knockbacks (which only hit 5 ppl) are used you might be better of repeating that knockback every 10 minutes (i believe the short cap is 10 minutes, the long cap 2h).

I always try to make sure the highest level character is party leader as when you enter the foundry all the mobs will scale towards the Party leaders level (but haven't tested if the XP gain is actually Monster level dependend or Character level based).

But if your CW was XP capped from an earlier shield push push he should NOT have gained a complete level but also around 1 bar.. you can check the XP gain in the chat log under the "log" tab

As a Cleric you can try using Searing Light with divinity to tag them all using the AOE aspect for the tagging, but i still have to experement with that, maybe it is also limited to 5 ppl. Just dont use Flame Strike, or other attacks that will move Mobs or they might "break free" from there trap prison.

My GWF gained actually 2 levels in 1 push when he was only level 10 which was fun, but i think thats only because the required xp for levels are so low that thats the reason
    Last edited by Helza; 06-12-2013 at 09:32 AM.

kevin719's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    none of the foundr listed here are good for me, i dont get any exp because the mobs die too far. Anyone has something else for CW?

sdowned's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just logged in after patch and no such quest on the foundry anymore :/

dbrock1980's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R