6/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Olum View Post
    I can probably tell you what he's referring to. If you've never seen it done before, when you first enter Spider Temple, before clearing any mobs, you can get to an area with a void beneath you. Jump down, wait a bit, type /stuck and it'll take you to the campfire right before the first boss. Do it in various areas afterwards and you'll progressively be ported further into the dungeon. Killing the spider queen in 15sec is probably just referring to the quick kill/exploit already posted in elite where you have her drop off the side of the cliff.

You are correct, except my method goes directly to the final boss from that FIRST void. No killing the first / second boss at all. And yes, the killing her off the side of the cliff is the 2nd part which I guessed was in the elite section.

As to my other 2 exploits, I will think about selling them. My only concern is if I do, they become semi-public, which in turn brings attention to them and makes PW patch them. Which in turn means downtime where I don't get to play. If there ever comes a time when I don't feel like playing the game, I will sell them to those who want it. At that point I won't care about patch downtime. Considering how long it takes them just to fix a logic error in their database (Don't allow negative values in the AH bids), these 2 will probably take a full day or two to fix. They will remain private until then (sorry guys).

As to the one exploit I am willing to share, I will post up a video tutorial here in a bit. About to work on it now. Just woke up. If you have any other questions please pm me.

naph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zestro View Post
    You are correct, except my method goes directly to the final boss from that FIRST void. No killing the first / second boss at all. And yes, the killing her off the side of the cliff is the 2nd part which I guessed was in the elite section.

As to my other 2 exploits, I will think about selling them. My only concern is if I do, they become semi-public, which in turn brings attention to them and makes PW patch them. Which in turn means downtime where I don't get to play. If there ever comes a time when I don't feel like playing the game, I will sell them to those who want it. At that point I won't care about patch downtime. Considering how long it takes them just to fix a logic error in their database (Don't allow negative values in the AH bids), these 2 will probably take a full day or two to fix. They will remain private until then (sorry guys).

As to the one exploit I am willing to share, I will post up a video tutorial here in a bit. About to work on it now. Just woke up. If you have any other questions please pm me.
    Clean PMbox.

cioclod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I smell some bullshit right there. Passing real money from multiple users in fear of not playing for one day while the patch the game.

I don't think he has and 'game breaking' exploits.
    Last edited by cioclod; 05-22-2013 at 04:04 PM.

llCloNell's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please ignore ANYONE who says just post it here because theres no point in the elite section. Basically it comes down to one simple question.

Do you want this 'exploit' of yours to be patched, yes or no? If you don't then do not post it in the public section at all.

If i were you id donate and just help further the elite section which also helps this site out and keep it running. However and completely understandable if you don't wish to do this there are people offering you $$ for this exploit go with that (always $$ first for that case alot of leechers even ones that have donated that would jack your find in a heartbeat).

As much as i would like to see this find im more worried about these things getting patched, whats the fun in that?

Terminal01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed, well said IICloNell.

As others have told you Zestro, your message box is full, and I cannot PM you. If you would like to discuss anything regarding the sale of your exploits, or other possible unknown exploits, then please make some room in your in-box. Or PM with a skype nick, and we could chat there.

UDontKnowWhoIAm's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There should be a layer of section between FFA and Elite :/

silenkiller's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been dealing with exploits for games for years, I know all about keeping it from getting public. If you're interested in selling it, PM me some kinda contact info. We could make some kinda agreement about it, I'm just looking to max out my AD one time before all of them get patched. If you dont want to sell the method, I could just pay you to max my AD out.

Let me know.

Dilldoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do these game breaking exploits regard AD? And is it somewhat easy to figure out what it is? Just curious, I always feel a sense of achievement when I find an exploit!

supershaman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by silenkiller View Post
    Been dealing with exploits for games for years, I know all about keeping it from getting public. If you're interested in selling it, PM me some kinda contact info. We could make some kinda agreement about it, I'm just looking to max out my AD one time before all of them get patched. If you dont want to sell the method, I could just pay you to max my AD out.

Let me know.
    I'd pay to get my AD maxed as well if I knew a few details/legit. Give a GWF some love!

silenkiller's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good chance this guy is just looken for attention but you never know :confused:

henraykay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not much in elite right now. you can add to it with your contributions. just sayin.

rikker7's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, if you intend to make a road map for it, can you please post it in the elite section. If it allows you to finish spider within 2 minutes like you say, nothing good can come out of releasing it publicly - except making spider loot the new pirate loot (nearly worthless) and another wave of 72 hour bans.

Zestro's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nvm.

Testing new method, will post results. If anyone wants to help, post here. Last method seems to be patched.
    Last edited by Zestro; 05-23-2013 at 02:41 AM.

dmxcom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nvm.

Testing new method, will post results. If anyone wants to help, post here. Last method seems to be patched.
    Why then not Post it on Elite ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast