0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yakahz View Post
    lawl, it is the thing all guys here are trying to manage what kind of help do u want to get?
    Lol. Anything that lets me dupe. I am sick of not being able to take advantage of any of the cool exploits. I have mmowned and mmogfails open on different tabs, waiting for updates lol.

WPE and Neverwinter
    Sketchy21's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More than likely the method will be posted on the day of a patch :P

vixing's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone is duping around and I was editing packets for 2 weeks and NOTHING.
    I'm so sad. my inbox is empty xD

Allroundeath's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The secret to packet editing and resending is modifying the packet while it's still 'in transit' via filters.

llCloNell's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking about this in public chat is just wasting your time because by the time you find anything out now they know what youve been working on they will patch it. Take it to pms to IRC or Elite section just stop being baddies.

Love you.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'll get patched either way, there are lurkers in the elite section as well.

mgb20092010's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sketchy21 View Post
    It will, however, take much longer.

kabflash's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mgb20092010 View Post
    It will, however, take much longer.
    The guy who posted about this on official forums said he got the info from someone with elite access here.. So, patch time elite or public section = exactly the same. Elite section is nothing more then donating to show support of the site, it's not some hidden secret area where exploits don't get patched.

BTW game companies are not above paying 15$ to keep up on private hacks. I used to code hacks for a certain game and devs payed 500$ for one particular hack I had made so they could patch it (was quite gamebreaking).

llCloNell's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Typical comment from someone who just wants it out in the public cause they dont want to or are to cheap to donate.

Your right probably so but like the other guy said not as fast as it being public.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by llCloNell View Post
    Typical comment from someone who just wants it out in the public cause they dont want to or are to cheap to donate.

Your right probably so but like the other guy said not as fast as it being public.
    LOL, Seriously I could care less if it's made public or not but this is from the OFFICAL Neverwinter forums themselves

Originally Posted by daschernacht
    The Person who emailed me this (he doesn't play NW, but rather GW2) has ELITE status to their board and is lurking in and out trying to get more info. If I get the exploit mechanics from him, Ill pass it to the DEV's directly!
    Source: Ownedcore forum user claims "NEW" Dupe exploit AFTER patch....... - Page 2 (Scroll down some)

Plus most the exploits people "Claim" to have never get posted and wind up on MMOG Fails before anyone post on here.

Also this is from a fellow Donator on this website: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...sted-here.html (None of the 3 'good' exploits that were around for a week were posted here.)
    Last edited by Sketchy21; 05-28-2013 at 11:03 PM.

InDiGo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can't seem to find where it knows how many items you have in your inventory. i've posted two identical items and both group of packets seem exactly the same except a few with a bunch of random numbers & i'm not sure what they do. i was also able to set up a filter so that when i post 1 of a specific item, it would make me post 9 of them. this however just took it from my inventory and didn't actually create new items. i've spent a good few hours learning WPE but no luck. i need to find where it does the inventory check! anybody know? i assume its after the # 7 packet.

llammahed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't mean to bust any balls about "Try the gateway, you're better off" but it appeared most 'funny' business happens through there.
    I've used filters to modify the packets in transit but it's likely that I'm modifying the wrong values. My methods are clear, but my skills of find-the-value are lacking at the least.

We were trying to break down the values in both Professions and AH but it was difficult to discriminate between item values and other values. I'm going to spend more time with that tomorrow and hand my wife a $100 to go shopping: clarity.

Elite or not, I'm going to make sure I've given all my brains to cracking something, even if it is my own skull.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick question what browsers are you guys hooking WPE into? I've been using Firefox, tried IE and Chrome with no luck.

Also, same for me on the random number stuff. Last time I used WPE was for a Flash Game called Dragon Fable and it was super easy :P

InDiGo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by llammahed View Post
    We were trying to break down the values in both Professions and AH but it was difficult to discriminate between item values and other values.
    How are you searching for the specific values? i found the amount of items i'm posting, how much its bid and buyout are. i can change those values and even filter in transit. however, say i'm posting 1 potion, and i filter it to post 9 potions, it WILL post the 9, but it takes it right from my inventory. so trying to find where it does the inventory check, and maybe spoof that packit with a false positive.

InDiGo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick question what browsers are you guys hooking WPE into? I've been using Firefox, tried IE and Chrome with no luck.
    i'm using internet explorer. firefox gave me to many packets and chrome only showed my received packets.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast