Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Request] GoBattle.io Hacks - Coins and/or Diamond Hacks

Name: GoBattle.io
    url: GoBattle.io ⚔️ Battle to be the King! 👑 Play for free the best 2D MMO game!
    Hack Request: Diamonds and/or Coins

I have very little experience "hacking" games but I attempted to use Cheat Engine on this one. I will list below what I have tried, bare with me if any of the attempts are incorrect.

Opened game in chrome,found process ID, multiplied ID by 8 using the windows calculator on programmer mode (e.g. Id is 2494 * 8 | Hex = 4Df0) and found the process that the game is running on. Attached Cheat Engine and attempted the below scans

-Scan for Unknown Initial Value -> Collected a coin -> Scan for Increased Value = a few results at first but after some attempts I would get 0 results.
    -Scan for Exact Value -> Binary/Bytes/2 Bytes/4 Bytes etc and would yield a few irrelevant results or zero results altogether.
    -Scan for String -> Exact Value -> found an address that changes as I pick up coins and I can edit it, but the edits do not save and seem to only be client side.

I suspect that the game can be hacked somehow, even if values are stored server side (not 100% sure if they are) due to looking at the leader boards. There are people with coin counts in the Billions and with kill counts in 5 digit range. Below are images on the leader boards for weekly, monthly, and overall.

To reiterate, I am trying to hack the coins and/or the diamonds. Coins are easier to pick up as every player and monster drops them on death, diamonds are found only in dungeon chests and each chest only yields 1 diamond. The reason I am going after coins or diamonds is that diamonds are used to level character stats like damage, Max HP, Regeneration, Luck, etc. but cost real life $ and coins can be traded for diamonds at a rate of 500,000/1 and can only be bought one at a time. Any help would be appreciated, even if it's information to point me in the right direction.Capture.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

[Request] GoBattle.io Hacks - Coins and/or Diamond Hacks
    jophy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damejjjjs sdhfhsufhuse sfsugsiufsg sfusgsguysfg sfjshgfs sdfjshgsgf sgfjgksfa gsakh

Originally Posted by jinson5 View Post
    url: GoBattle.io ⚔️ Battle to be the King! �� Play for free the best 2D MMO game!

I have very little experience "hacking" games but I attempted to use Cheat Engine on this one. I will list below what I have tried, bare with me if any of the attempts are incorrect.

Opened game in chrome,found process ID, multiplied ID by 8 using the windows calculator on programmer mode (e.g. Id is 2494 * 8 | Hex = 4Df0) and found the process that the game is running on. Attached Cheat Engine and attempted the below scans

-Scan for Unknown Initial Value -> Collected a coin -> Scan for Increased Value = a few results at first but after some attempts I would get 0 results.
    -Scan for Exact Value -> Binary/Bytes/2 Bytes/4 Bytes etc and would yield a few irrelevant results or zero results altogether.
    -Scan for String -> Exact Value -> found an address that changes as I pick up coins and I can edit it, but the edits do not save and seem to only be client side.

I suspect that the game can be hacked somehow, even if values are stored server side (not 100% sure if they are) due to looking at the leader boards. There are people with coin counts in the Billions and with kill counts in 5 digit range. Below are images on the leader boards for weekly, monthly, and overall.

To reiterate, I am trying to hack the coins and/or the diamonds. Coins are easier to pick up as every player and monster drops them on death, diamonds are found only in dungeon chests and each chest only yields 1 diamond. The reason I am going after coins or diamonds is that diamonds are used to level character stats like damage, Max HP, Regeneration, Luck, etc. but cost real life $ and coins can be traded for diamonds at a rate of 1/1 and can only be bought one at a time. Any help would be appreciated, even if it's information to point me in the right direction.Capture.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

jophy

jophy

jophy
    Last edited by jophy; 05-06-2020 at 10:25 AM.

jophy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jophy View Post
    jophy

jophy

jophy
    url: GoBattle.io ⚔️ Battle to be the King! 👑 Play for free the best 2D MMO game!

To reiterate, I am trying to hack the coins and/or the diamonds. Coins are easier to pick up as every player and monster drops them on death, diamonds are found only in dungeon chests and each chest only yields 10 diamond. The reason I am going after coins or diamonds is that diamonds are used to level character stats like damage, Max HP, Regeneration, Luck, etc. but cost real life $ and coins can be traded for diamonds at a rate of 500/1 and can only be bought one at a time. Any help would be appreciated, even if it's information to point me in the right direction.Capture.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG
    :gusta:jophyzheng

jophy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To reiterate, I am trying to hack the coins and/or the diamonds. Coins are easier to pick up as every player and monster drops them on death, diamonds are found only in dungeon chests and each chest only yields 1 diamond. The reason I am going after coins or diamonds is that diamonds are used to level character stats like damage, Max HP, Regeneration, Luck, etc. but cost real life $ and coins can be traded for diamonds at a rate of 500,000/1 and can only be bought one at a time. Any help would be appreciated, even if it's information to point me in the right direction.Capture.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG
    [email protected]

JOBELS2004's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vxcccxcxssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Cryticmvp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scooby doop pap pap

KhadeejatunnoorSafa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how to hack plz tellll me

Tomicool's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bruh can you show a video cause I don't even know what you said

Danglrom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is asking how to use the console, he doesn't know how, so thats why its a question.

happycore123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nothing persinal

Hack Request: 10,000 Diamonds

To reiterate, I am trying to hack the coins and/or the diamonds. Coins are easier to pick up as every player and monster drops them on death, diamonds are found only in dungeon chests and each chest only yields 1 diamond. The reason I am going after coins or diamonds is that diamonds are used to level character stats like damage, Max HP, Regeneration, Luck, etc. but cost real life $ and coins can be traded for diamonds at a rate of 500,000/1 and can only be bought one at a time. Any help would be appreciated, even if it's information to point me in the right direction. Name: GoBattle.io

To reiterate, I am trying to hack the coins and/or the diamonds. Coins are easier to pick up as every player and monster drops them on death, diamonds are found only in dungeon chests and each chest only yields 1 diamond. The reason I am going after coins or diamonds is that diamonds are used to level character stats like damage, Max HP, Regeneration, Luck, etc. but cost real life $ and coins can be traded for diamonds at a rate of 500,000/1 and can only be bought one at a time. Any help would be appreciated, even if it's information to point me in the right direction.Capture.Screenshot-2567-03-12-at-18-03-25 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB