[BETA-Release]Rucoy-Online Bot *pixelclickers* menu

User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    umpu's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    [BETA-Release]Rucoy-Online Bot *pixelclickers*

    [BETA-Release]Rucoy-Online Bot *pixelclickers*

    piXelclickers -Rucoy Online Bot

    What is piXelclickers?
    piXelclickers is like the name already sail a pixel based bot.
    It uses NoxPlayer android emulator to run and automatically farms monsters of your choice.





    Features:
    Auto loot
    Uses health pots
    Uses mana pots
    Uses abilities!

    Setup:
    Nox Player: Nox App Player_Der beste Android Emulator der Welt
    latest Java Version: Download Free Java Software
    Follow first minute in youtube Video
    Free Download
    pw: free
    https://mega.nz/#!mW4hBCzT!LrSK3obSn...7RKd9Mayv2jR9A
    Last edited by umpu; 05-23-2019 at 07:48 AM.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #2
    Greenjad's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

    I can be your first official tester.. tried link but says I need a decryption key, what do I do?

    Apparently have rats to kill!!! not seen this game but will take a look to try this out and maybe help with project in other ways.

  3. #3
    umpu's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Greenjad View Post
    Hi,

    I can be your first official tester.. tried link but says I need a decryption key, what do I do?

    Apparently have rats to kill!!! not seen this game but will take a look to try this out and maybe help with project in other ways.
    hey, thx for reply. new Link added. should work now.

  4. #4
    Greenjad's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by umpu View Post
    hey, thx for reply. new Link added. should work now.
    Thanks killing Rats, will write a short review in the morning

  5. #5
    Greenjad's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Greenjad View Post
    Thanks killing Rats, will write a short review in the morning
    Bot Review:

    The bot is very simple to set up, video guide helps for anyone new to the tooling or game and all very simple. I ran it for several hours without any issues, the demo is limited to the most basic rat of which a few thousand were killed. No stability issues at all and seems it could easily run 24/7. The bot is not feature rich but has a few options around potion usage and gear pick up. Not yet tested what happens if you turn on gear pick up and inventory is full etc.

    Overall its basic but does everything its intended and needed for in killing simple mobs for grinding XP / gold etc.

    Price point might be high for some as on par with more polished bots with monthly subscription but possibly little competition in this space might get some interest.

    Good luck to future users and developer.

    Jade

  6. #6
    umpu's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your feedback Greenjad! One of my goals was to make the program interface as simple as possible in order to guarantee easy operability. Nevertheless, many cool mechanisms are installed, which are not noticeable at first glance. Anyway nice that you take the time to test the bot. best regards

  7. #7
    DavidSkrt's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    It doesn't work.....

    Originally Posted by umpu View Post
    [BETA-Release]Rucoy-Online Bot *pixelclickers*

    piXelclickers -Rucoy Online Bot

    What is piXelclickers?
    piXelclickers is like the name already sail a pixel based bot.
    It uses NoxPlayer android emulator to run and automatically farms monsters of your choice.





    Features:
    Auto loot
    Uses health pots
    Uses mana pots
    Uses abilities!

    Setup:
    Nox Player: Nox App Player_Der beste Android Emulator der Welt
    latest Java Version: Download Free Java Software
    Follow first minute in youtube Video
    Free Download
    pw: free
    https://mega.nz/#!mW4hBCzT!LrSK3obSn...7RKd9Mayv2jR9A
    I want to us it but it just doesn't work, can you fix it? or has it been disabled?

  8. #8
    Fasterclick's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For any problem write me
    Last edited by Fasterclick; 08-02-2019 at 05:08 AM.

  9. #9
    bittlebit's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by umpu View Post
    [BETA-Release]Rucoy-Online Bot *pixelclickers*

    piXelclickers -Rucoy Online Bot

    What is piXelclickers?
    piXelclickers is like the name already sail a pixel based bot.
    It uses NoxPlayer android emulator to run and automatically farms monsters of your choice.





    Features:
    Auto loot
    Uses health pots
    Uses mana pots
    Uses abilities!

    Setup:
    Nox Player: Nox App Player_Der beste Android Emulator der Welt
    latest Java Version: Download Free Java Software
    Follow first minute in youtube Video
    Free Download
    pw: free
    https://mega.nz/#!mW4hBCzT!LrSK3obSn...7RKd9Mayv2jR9A
    The link is no longer working. I would love to help build this project up. My github is here if you are interested in working together.

  10. #10
    Fasterclick's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bittlebit View Post
    The link is no longer working. I would love to help build this project up. My github is here if you are interested in working together.
    If you want we can continue my project together. I implemented it with python

  11. #11
    bittlebit's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fasterclick View Post
    If you want we can continue my project together. I implemented it with python
    lets do it, i have the telegram chat app unless you prefer something else.

  12. #12
    andondushkov's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when will be the download link available again?

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Beta release Datpanda BOT
    By jackisbackz in forum World of Warcraft Bots and Programs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 06:47 PM
  2. [Beta] Release - iDroid Bot
    By cr1tical in forum SWTOR Bots and Programs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 10:52 PM
  3. [Beta Release] DrGoldbags Auction House Bot
    By vulcanaoc in forum World of Warcraft Bots and Programs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 02:32 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 12:35 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2022 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search