[Discussion] The state of this section as it currently is. menu

User Tag List

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Discussion] The state of this section as it currently is.

Hey OCers!

As some of you know, I got a new PC and no longer play flash games. I've also fell in love with Wildstar PvE progression.

This being said, I do not want to abandon this section either. I would love to promote activity (read: +REP) those of you who do post content here. If you're looking for a way to move up within OwnedCore, this is a good place to do so.

I have lots of information that could be posted (IE: AoB for 90% of Neopets games), lots of templates for posting, and even have something to create trainers if you know nothing about coding. I am willing to give all this for free for those of you who want to see this section flourish and become more active.

I would like to know of everyone's visions of the future for this section. If you think it should be done a certain way, it'll be easier to structure the section for it early on, there is no wrong reply here. What are your expectations for this section? /discuss
    Last edited by Parog; 07-15-2014 at 01:38 PM.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

[Discussion] The state of this section as it currently is.
    chad0ck's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for sharing this information with us.