0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How fair is this?

Last night I newbed it up pretty bad and accidentally rolled need on a T3 barb axe. Unlike things that I actually want to win, I ended-up rolling 90. I think i freaked the rest of the raid out by shouting in vent, and in the insuing panic the raid leader didn't change loot options mid-roll to cancel it.

Anyway, this has happened to various people in the past and the GM's were always helpful and were able to transfer the item if petitioned right away and raiders still in the instance. What I found out last night from multiple GM's is the following:

- Due to an oversight from FunCom's coders, Thoth Amon's fight does not create a log.
    - Because of this, GM's cannot verify who the raid members were in TA fight and what loot dropped.
    - As a result, GM's will not transfer any items dropped by Thoth Amon. This is the only raid boss that doesn't get logged, so all items accidentally looted from any other raid boss can be transferred.

At the end of the day, player's experience is negatively affected because FC has bugs in their code. What I don't get is this - GM's can see the logs for the keeper fight to verify raid members. They can check when the item was created and confirm the time window that corresponds to the raid. They know the loot table of Thoth Amon and can confirm the item is on the loot table. If a GM is willing to go to the lengths of verifying this information, why have a policy that would prevent them from using their own judgement and transfering the item?

How fair is this?