4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Age of Conan to go Free 2 Play

That's right, finally after much speculation and rumours Age of Conan is going Free 2 play. For those of you that haven't played since the somewhat abysmal launch, much new content has been added to the game including the expansion Rise of the Godslayer. Funcom recently hired a bunch of new staff to work on AoC and they have a lot planned for the future of the game and have stated that they will not let the game die out.

The most recent patch saw an update in the graphics and addition of new content, being one of the first major content patches since the expansion.

The more exciting news though is that this bad boy is now going to be a hybrid F2P/P2P model. A lot of the content will be completely unlocked and able to be played without spending a dime, however much of the latest expansion content will need to be purchased. A list of all things that will be free and not free can be found here:
    Free and Premium Content Overview - Age of Conan Europe Forums

AoC will be relaunched this summer as Age of Conan: Unrated, I for one will definately be giving this one a go again!

-Odd
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/guides/278302-selecting-bot-you.html - SELECTING THE BOT FOR YOU

PHWOOOOAAAAAR - Parog was here. <3 <----Wtf's a Parog?

Age of Conan to go Free 2 Play
    CursedOne's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow it hasn't lasted as long as I thought it would, I remember playing beta.
    It was a good game but I just burned out. I will definitely be taking another look when it's free

Legacy13's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Age of Conan unChained

Originally Posted by CursedOne View Post
    Wow it hasn't lasted as long as I thought it would, I remember playing beta.
    It was a good game but I just burned out. I will definitely be taking another look when it's free You can’t see the fighting interface in the Legacy of Heroes. As I has said, the game starts a fight by playing cards which means each card has different antipersonnel force,
    The latest prominent ‘victim’ is Age of Conan unChained with limited free to play contents, which those hardcore gamers has long resisted in the fear of repeating the same mistake.
    Last edited by Legacy13; 08-22-2012 at 02:25 AM.

mrwallace's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    game ****ing sucks