Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Bot/Radar] MMOExtreme, All 12 Classes Ready to bot (Auto Combo!)

MMOExtreme is an Age of Conan bot, radar, speed manipulator, camera hack, and more. All 12 classes have been implemented and are ready to use! To use this bot to level or farm gold, follow these steps:

1. Visit InjectSoft, MMOExtreme - Age of Conan Bot, Radar, Hacks and register an account on the forums.
    2. Download the MMOExtreme launcher here. It is a content delivery tool so don't let the small file size confuse you.
    3. Run the launcher and log in with your new forum account.
    4. Double click AoCExtreme.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fNTRW1RAzI]Video Tutorial[/ame]

Up next on our list of things to do are a Wiki to provide documentation for the program, improve the MMOExtreme launcher with faster downloads and archives so you only have to download when there's an update, guild resource gathering, and class improvements. These are exciting times for us and we hope that you can join us while we continue to improve the tool.

Update: Open Beta is now over. I want to thank everyone who helped beta test and work out the various bugs. It has become a great tool and will only get better. Now we need your support to help keep the project going. If you can help, do so by subscribing here. I apologize ahead of time to those who can't or don't want to subscribe to the service. If I could keep the project free or even open source, I would. But the cost to maintain the project is more than we can afford.

If you haven't tried MMOExtreme yet, give it a try before you subscribe to make sure that the tool works for you and is to your liking. There's a free demo you can test. If you're going to subscribe, we want you to get your money's worth.
    Last edited by Hyru; 08-17-2008 at 02:03 PM. Reason: letting everyone know that the free beta is over

[Free Bot/Radar] MMOExtreme, All 12 Classes Ready to bot (Auto Combo!)
    Zezh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx for sharing didn't try it yet though.. +rep

Zezh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone tried it yet?

Darkan666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tested it out tonight.
    To be sure i used a test pc (that i format after usage) and an buddy account.
    So far all looks nice, realy nice indeed.

Jar-Kar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im not sure if i would like to test it yet, it still looks like it wouldnt work, the video is no longer available now so i cant see what to do. If u could re do the video i would glady try it out.

renegade121's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea IMO this bot is semi hard to use, i tried setting up all the functions on it and tried 2 guard an area but every time he attempted to use combo's he would end up opening the feat tree so...i gotta look into where i screwed up, i did manage to use normal melee attacks to kill 7-8 enemies....but dunno how to set paths...lol.

I would recommend this hack because A its free B it has radar (u can also see the stealthers on screen and radar when they sneak around hehehe)... and C it has a bunch of random lil gadgets built in.

but the bot needs an in depth setup guide so you can understand how to operate it properly...i really should check their forums before posting this but what the hell.

other then that good work Injectsoft, keep up the amazing work =)

joshismad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by renegade121 View Post
    yea IMO this bot is semi hard to use, i tried setting up all the functions on it and tried 2 guard an area but every time he attempted to use combo's he would end up opening the feat tree so...i gotta look into where i screwed up, i did manage to use normal melee attacks to kill 7-8 enemies....but dunno how to set paths...lol.

I would recommend this hack because A its free B it has radar (u can also see the stealthers on screen and radar when they sneak around hehehe)... and C it has a bunch of random lil gadgets built in.

but the bot needs an in depth setup guide so you can understand how to operate it properly...i really should check their forums before posting this but what the hell.

they have a lvling path for you, just download and it runs the path. all the way 1-40 so far. very good bot, ive been using this a lot lately.

TheDipper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't really a hack, more of a bot. It has a few more features than WoW bots do because you can indeed do a little more "hacking" in AoC that is entirely undetected at the moment.

Hyru's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jar-Kar View Post
    im not sure if i would like to test it yet, it still looks like it wouldnt work, the video is no longer available now so i cant see what to do. If u could re do the video i would glady try it out.
    The video tutorial was done really quickly and it's basically to show that the bot is real. It should still be on YouTube and the link in the OP should work.

Originally Posted by renegade121 View Post

I'm setting up a Wiki today. It's about 1/3 done right now. Later tonight I'll post a link to it on the MMOExtreme/InjectSoft forums and I'll reply here as well.

I'm trying to work with the community to help users get started with the tool. While I was creating some of the Wiki entries, I asked myself "Why the hell is this feature here? It shouldn't even be on this tab." So yeah a few things need to be rearranged but the Wiki should help.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just added a Wiki to deliver help documentation. It can be found at http://www.injectsoft.com/wiki.

PulsAr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys!

Someone have profiles for level higher than 40? I'm lvl 56 atm and i can't find profiles for this lvl.(i know, i can make it alone but i'm sure someone have it:P)

Great work btw,thank's if someone give it to me

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PulsAr View Post
    Hi guys!

Someone have profiles for level higher than 40? I'm lvl 56 atm and i can't find profiles for this lvl.(i know, i can make it alone but i'm sure someone have it:P)

Great work btw,thank's if someone give it to me
    I'm stuck in the mid 40s right now. There seems to be a lack of decent spots to bot from level 40 - 44. I think I can create a good profile for 44+ Field of the Dead. After that I'll see about getting some level 50 - 60 bot profiles created.

(I've never had a character above level 47. *noob* )

renegade121's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sooo the whole subscription thing, say i wasnt going to subscribe? how long could i bot for on the free version?

Krajin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the bot does seems like you really have to watch it if i am hearing everything right
    You must unlearn what you have learned.

TheDipper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Krajin View Post
    the bot does seems like you really have to watch it if i am hearing everything right
    For security purposes yes, never go AFK unless you're absolutely sure nobody will see you.

AoC administration reacts to tickets in minutes, I'd know I'm a volunteer :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast