[Guide]Instead of going to tortage using the gate when you first enter, JUMP over it! menu

User Tag List

alcaponeben's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide]Instead of going to tortage using the gate when you first enter, JUMP over it!

So, I made a brand new character. After saving that chained up whore, I used MMOExtreme from injectsoft and turned my speed up to max and jump height to 19.5. Instead of doing the quests, I just ran up to the tortage gate. Then, I merely hippity hopped over it. What you find is an unfinished Tortage.

Andddd if you keep going, you can find some weird stuff as well.

If you go way way waaaaaay out of bounds though, it magically transports you to Tortage.

Anyways, have fun with this guys. If you have any troubles, let me know!
    Last edited by Glitchy; 07-15-2008 at 09:23 PM.

[Guide]Instead of going to tortage using the gate when you first enter, JUMP over it!
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you go way way waaaaaay out of bounds though, it magically transports you to Tortage.
    Correction, if you go way way waaaaaay somewhere you shouldn't be, it sends a message to the server as it leashes you back to a "safe" location.

Also... If you're using "hacking" programs to do this... Might as well just change your X or Y coord to simply go through the gate.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!