0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Request] XP Hacks?

So I posted on the cheat engine forums but no one has gotten back to me. I know there are memory addresses and hacks to be found for xp and leveling. Anyone want to help me in my quest? I found an address that's value changed with my XP, but if I froze it, tried to change it, or anything else I tried it didn't do anything.

Example:

My xp was like 355/500. I tried to change it to 499 for a 1 hit ding. I killed something. it changed to 365 (say the mob was like 10 XP). and my value in CE changed back as well.

Also, when I changed instances, it changed address as well I think because the value was completely off.

[Request] XP Hacks?
    havalina's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is server side.

You have client side (your computer) and
    server side (funcoms side)

XP is not on client side.

You can edit the some things like , run speed, you can edit the 3d world, model edits .

Most of the good stuff is only server side which we cannot access.

Padwen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know the difference between the two. BUT, i've heard a lot of things seem to be client side that normally aren't. Hell we had Invincibility and 1 hit kills in maplestory.

Another thing I found today, was the thing that seems to control the level. It changed with me. I changed it to 80. I hit "P" and in the top left it said I was level 80. Now this didn't change the level above my name in the HUD, but it DID give me all my feat points I would have at 80.

As soon as I rezoned, it reset my level.

I was like level 14 on beta however, not my live character. which meant I couldn't test to see if the feat points i shouldn't have had were working. But this looks promising no?

Szharz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, i just want you to know.. i know this might be hard for you. but.... maplestory is not the same as aoc

YAGGY's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure you can make it look like your 80 but to you only (client side) as far as the server sees...your still 14. No one else but you will see the lv80. All you are changing is the display on your client, thats why when you zone/log etc, its goes right back to lv14.

Yup, it would be nice if it did actually change you to lv80, unfortunately thats not the case

Padwen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Szharz View Post
    Dude, i just want you to know.. i know this might be hard for you. but.... maplestory is not the same as aoc
    First off, no shit, I know that.

But it's one of those references where people said "that's impossible" then along comes a UCE and we were hacking again (with god modes, teleports, etc.).

There has to be some good things to find here, client-sided or not.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is no LEGAL way to hack experience. I doubt there is an (easy) way to get godmode either. To get godmode, you would probably need to remove the AI of the mobs or you would have to find something that effects whether you get hit or not that is client sided. Have you ever truely made your own hacks for Maplestory? The first godmode that I knew about on there was a "Miss" godmode. This had the monster hit you once, and any mob would always miss you from then on. I'm guessing that this was achieved by manipulating the client where it calculated whether or not when the target hit you, if you missed. Now if there was some type of evade, we could possible make the client think that we were always evading the mobs, but the likelihood of this being client sided is VERY slim.

Basically in a nutshell, we will have to find something that IS clientsided to acheive even a godmode, like in maplestory. EXP hacks are almost 100% not going to work by any means other than packet editing. You cannot change any memory to simply get more exp or anything of that sort (not even the 10 rested exp thing a day cuz i have tried). The only method that i can think that any EXP hack would be possible would be to send the engagement packet of getting in battle, sending a few kill packets, and disengaging battle. When i tried this however, all the packets were dynamic and i could not see any similarities. This means they are probably encrypted so have fun =P

Padwen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    there is no LEGAL way to hack experience. I doubt there is an (easy) way to get godmode either. To get godmode, you would probably need to remove the AI of the mobs or you would have to find something that effects whether you get hit or not that is client sided. Have you ever truely made your own hacks for Maplestory? The first godmode that I knew about on there was a "Miss" godmode. This had the monster hit you once, and any mob would always miss you from then on. I'm guessing that this was achieved by manipulating the client where it calculated whether or not when the target hit you, if you missed. Now if there was some type of evade, we could possible make the client think that we were always evading the mobs, but the likelihood of this being client sided is VERY slim.

Basically in a nutshell, we will have to find something that IS clientsided to acheive even a godmode, like in maplestory. EXP hacks are almost 100% not going to work by any means other than packet editing. You cannot change any memory to simply get more exp or anything of that sort (not even the 10 rested exp thing a day cuz i have tried). The only method that i can think that any EXP hack would be possible would be to send the engagement packet of getting in battle, sending a few kill packets, and disengaging battle. When i tried this however, all the packets were dynamic and i could not see any similarities. This means they are probably encrypted so have fun =P
    so it will take some work...

still at least you are trying as I am.

I did make my own UCE and found a lot of hacks myself in MS btw....

I know the miss hack was there, I believe someone found a type of invisibility though I am not certain. I think if we worked on it, we could figure out some nice hacks.

rootio!'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's server-side and no, it's not possible in anyway, shape or form.

Kartio's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Szharz View Post
    OH GOD! I've been filled with liaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz :'¨(

Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rootio! View Post
    It's server-side and no, it's not possible in anyway, shape or form.
    wrong.

Also, theres no WE working on it =P Its YOU. I work alone, unless some of my already made friends decide to help. The chances of you making this are slim to none if you even have to ask about it.

Also, I wouldn't go messing around with packets as it can lead to illegal stuff. Try sticking with memory editing as its 100% legal (its your memory). See if you can find anything different (besides the icon) about being in and out of combat. It might be possible to stay out of combat and just walk right by any mobs. Maybe you can even manipluate if you pull only one mob or more. If its not possible, maybe you can color the aggro radius to help people decide where to stand and when.

SuperMega's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best memory editor thats user friendly people are using these days? Havent done this stuff for YEARS now.

Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Friendly would be Cheat Engine.

rootio!'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    wrong.

Also, theres no WE working on it =P Its YOU. I work alone, unless some of my already made friends decide to help. The chances of you making this are slim to none if you even have to ask about it.

Also, I wouldn't go messing around with packets as it can lead to illegal stuff. Try sticking with memory editing as its 100% legal (its your memory). See if you can find anything different (besides the icon) about being in and out of combat. It might be possible to stay out of combat and just walk right by any mobs. Maybe you can even manipluate if you pull only one mob or more. If its not possible, maybe you can color the aggro radius to help people decide where to stand and when.
    Ok then, insteaf of just posting an unconclusive reply like that, let's see some POC's, for along time now the old "Just memory edit your level it workz seriz" has circulated through-out games. The most you may see is a "Chance the appearance of your level" patch. Simply changes your level, client side ofc and has no effect server side.

You'll see fly hacks, teleport hacks, jump hacks, and a few of the other generic hacks you see posted for most recent MMO's.

Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rootio! View Post
    Ok then, insteaf of just posting an unconclusive reply like that, let's see some POC's,
    POC's? Also, I think my post was pretty conclusive. It told you that memory editing was not really an option but instead packet editing was. Packet editing would have to be done by a pro (i suck with PE) because the packets are dynamic and probably encrypted.