[L2j] RaidCore x20 [No Donation] - Lineage II private server - START 01.04.2022 menu

User Tag List

sylwu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[L2j] RaidCore x20 [No Donation] - Lineage II private server - START 01.04.2022

Rates

Exp: 20 Sp: 20

Drop: 10 Spoil: 10

Adena: 10

Feautures

GmShop up to S Grade

NPC Buffer

1st, 2nd 3rd profession without quest

Subclass without quest

Subclass limit: 3

Auto learn skills

Multiclient allowed up to 3 windows

Buffs limit: 28

Songs and dances limit: 12

Buffs/Songs/Dances duration: 2 hours

Special Feautures

Donate is disabled for all season

Premium etc obtainable in game only.

Convenient community board with all custom feautures

.party system

Private store connected with auction house

Auto Potions System (type .potion in game)

Crystal Enchant Scrolls - Don't break on fail up to +12

Shift + click on mob to show drop list

Custom anti-bot protection (Adrenaline, L2Walker, L2Tower, L2Phx, etc)

Enchants

Enchant Scroll Chance: 60%

Blessed Enchant Scroll Chance: 60%

Crystal Enchant Scroll Chance: 55%

Hardware & software

Dedicated server (not vps) - Intel Xeon-E 2136 - 6c/12t - 3.3 GHz/4.5 GHz , 64GB DDR4, 2×500 GB SSD NVMe

Server location: Frankfurt, Deutschland

Server distribution: Latest L2jServer (March 6, 2022)

Anti-DDos: 1Tbps+ Protection

Open Beta

18 - 30 March

Grand Opening

1 April 20:00 (UTC +1)

About

We’ve been working on on that server since 03/12/20 and it's finally coming to an end. The reason of starting this project was very simple - just before working on it, one of the most known mid rate servers started thus me and my friend came back to playing the game After a longer break.

For a few days i’ve been feeling like a kid - playing all day, all night and a game progress and first places on tvt, made me sink in this world even more. One of the most beautiful things, hovewer the gridiness of administration reminded about itself pretty fast.

After just a few days with appearance of donations from first places, i dropped to those closer to and end. My eq scored until now, were not only not enough but just ridiculous and After 10 days server was almost empty.

That’s why i would like to present server L2RaidCore. Server, where you will never have the option to buy eq in the item shop, or atributes or any other improvers. On the first season - there will be no donations.
    Special coins (Raidcoin), which you could buy premium items, you can gain only in the game.

Almost everything customs in the server was written from scratch, which is why it took so long. Therefore, we are ready to start.

There was a word „season” earlier - and yes it means that After some time there will be a wipe.

The lenght of the season is for you to decide, how active you will be so it can work for a month, few moths or even longer.

We are the only ones who offer you honest entertainment and additionaly with the opening open beta, we start a advertising campaign: YouTube, Facebook, hopzone, maxcheaters and that’s why we are expecting the quantity of players that world has never seen before!

Check us out

L2RaidCore.com

[L2j] RaidCore x20 [No Donation] - Lineage II private server - START 01.04.2022