<WTB> I'm looking for someone to create a hack for the game "City of Heroes" menu

User Tag List

limesrcool's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<WTB> I'm looking for someone to create a hack for the game "City of Heroes"

I am looking to hire a computer programmer that can develop a program that will allow me to have unlimited influence, instant kill and unlimited health on an MMO called City of Heroes that is currently being hosted on a private server called "Homecoming"

If this job sounds like something you would be interesting in coding for. Please contact me at shakeandbake1#6887

I am willing to pay a substantial amount of money for this type of job to be accomplished.

&lt;WTB&gt; I'm looking for someone to create a hack for the game &quot;City of Heroes&quot;

Similar Threads

1. [Buying] WTB Orbs of Chance - hundreds or thousands... looking for the best rate.
    By Arionic in forum PoE Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2013, 02:49 PM
  2. [Buying] WTB: US SC Gold - 200$ Looking for the best deal
    By badboydiabl0 in forum Diablo 3 Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 07:46 PM
  3. [Buying] WTB: $1 per Million Looking for $20m+
    By yak0 in forum Diablo 3 Buy Sell Trade
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 08:12 PM
  4. [Buying] [WTB] A DOMAIN Just looking for someone to register a domain cheap or a coupon code.
    By Praesto in forum General Trading Buy Sell Trade
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 01:28 AM
  5. Looking for someone to level my warlock over the weekend!
    By 7itanium in forum Members Only Gold And Powerleveling Buy Sell
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 11:31 AM