Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maplestory M Bot - Searching for testers / People who want to bot :)

OUTDATED -- Moved to Kalextrainer - Maplestory M Auto Training And Meso Farming Bot

Hello all.

A short intro; i used to play MS like 10 years ago. Always admired botting / hacking but never got to the point of actually making it. I didnt know how to, and didnt really know what to look for on google.
    After a couple of android courses, PHP courses, a developers job, and writing selenium bots with python i managed to get back with my old interest, botting.(thanks to another forum which helped me out a little with giving some tips and tricks)
    After a day of searching and trial and error i found the right scripting language. For another day i educated myself a little on how to develop with it. And after 4 days i managed to build my own bot. Its not perfect. But it can level you 10 - 90 with maybe 1 little part where you can get stuck.
    I am still looking to improve the bot. Therefor i hope to get some help from you guys.

So far the only PC my script ran on is my own laptop. So i would like to ask if people can help me out and test it together with me to see if it also works on other people their computers
    I know my account has like zero reputation but i only obfuscated the source code so people wouldnt steal my code. The virus scan results with a couple of false positives because of this.

If you dont trust me you can run it within a virtual machine.

What are the requirements?
    Nox Emulator
    Settings:
    2.jpg
    3.jpg

And ofcourse; my bot: (Its in this early stage where the bot is called 'mybot' )
    (Virus scan: Antivirus scan for 254a17ce3474a26cc590e77c3952cd031b9f266c3ac405032b4b922db974ea0a at
    2018-10-24 21:24:48 UTC - VirusTotal
    )
    Code:
    Download link:Mybot
    How to use it?
    There is currently only 1 leyboard control for this script; escape. This quits the script.
    There is a tray icon where you can pause/exit the bot.
    When you have the right settings with nox emulator, and the nox emulator NOT minimized (otherwise it cannot detect the screen / state of the game) the bot will first start the 2nd quest, and if not found move on the the top quest.

Bugs?
    Please report them to me within this thread. Else it will be hard for me to solve those bugs for you guys
    Last edited by armanistar; 01-30-2019 at 06:07 PM.

Maplestory M Bot - Searching for testers / People who want to bot :)
    nick3399's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I can definately help you test - I have some suggestions - please DM me if you would like to discuss

nick3399's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I can definately help you test - I have some suggestions - please DM me if you would like to discuss - also link does not work

calisthenicsly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by armanistar View Post
    Hello all.

A short intro; i used to play MS like 10 years ago. Always admired botting / hacking but never got to the point of actually making it. I didnt know how to, and didnt really know what to look for on google.
    After a couple of android courses, PHP courses, a developers job, and writing selenium bots with python i managed to get back with my old interest, botting.(thanks to another forum which helped me out a little with giving some tips and tricks)
    After a day of searching and trial and error i found the right scripting language. For another day i educated myself a little on how to develop with it. And after 4 days i managed to build my own bot. Its not perfect. But it can level you 10 - 90 with maybe 1 little part where you can get stuck.
    I am still looking to improve the bot. Therefor i hope to get some help from you guys.

So far the only PC my script ran on is my own laptop. So i would like to ask if people can help me out and test it together with me to see if it also works on other people their computers
    I know my account has like zero reputation but i only obfuscated the source code so people wouldnt steal my code. The virus scan results with a couple of false positives because of this.

If you dont trust me you can run it within a virtual machine.

What are the requirements?
    Nox Emulator
    Settings:
    2.jpg
    3.jpg

And ofcourse; my bot: (Its in this early stage where the bot is called 'mybot' )
    (Virus scan: Antivirus scan for 254a17ce3474a26cc590e77c3952cd031b9f266c3ac405032b4b922db974ea0a at
    2018-10-24 21:24:48 UTC - VirusTotal
    )
    Code:
    Download link:Mybot
    How to use it?
    There is currently only 1 leyboard control for this script; escape. This quits the script.
    There is a tray icon where you can pause/exit the bot.
    When you have the right settings with nox emulator, and the nox emulator NOT minimized (otherwise it cannot detect the screen / state of the game) the bot will first start the 2nd quest, and if not found move on the the top quest.

Bugs?
    Please report them to me within this thread. Else it will be hard for me to solve those bugs for you guys
    There's no file to be downloaded?