Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The WarZ OwnedCore Server/Clan. Looking For More to explore/PvE (select pvp weekends)

Greetings ownedcore.

Private servers have become available. I will be updating this post frequently. Taking applications now.

The War Z: The Survivor MMO Zombie Game coming to you this fall! <-- Main Website to "The WarZ"
    https://account.thewarz.com/buy/buy.html <-- pre-order "The WarZ" and get exclusive alpha stage access (Servers online now as of November 10th, 2012)
    The War Z: The Survivor MMO Zombie Game Media Section! <-- screenshots and videos of the game

RaidCall-100% FREE Group Communication Software- IM, Group Communication and Voice Chat (group ID:4889387) DONT FORGET TO DOWNLOAD RAIDCALL! PLEASE DROP ON BY AND HANG OUT AND CHAT WITH US.

Now that our server is up and running, we have started building a "stronghold" in the middle of campos city. This is the assure we can transport goods safely in and out of the city. As of right now we are securing a small 1 story building in the south west corner. We plan to make the "official" stronghold of campos inside the PVP building, as it has many stories and will be able to sort out guns/supplies/meds/ect. evenly thought out each floor.

We also plan on building another "stronghold" inside of clearview, rockyford, and other major cities. This is to make sure that when you are on a loot run that you can supply it in this building untill we make a group run to the closest safe zone to GI it all.

We welcome most players, but please fill out the app below so i can start making a spread sheet. All "ownedcore" members will have access to the google docs spread sheet to view current players/sup clans/lawmen/bandits/ect..

We will have STRICT PVP weekends ONLY!!! During normal operations this will be a PvE/looting server for us ownedcore members. PVP weekends have yet to be decided on every other weekend, or every weekend. We allow "sup clans" in our server, but please we would ask that all players planning on playing on this servero n a regular basis, that you have the "ownedcore" clan tag in your name (beginning, end, doesnt matter). Though the clan name has yet to be decided on (we will ave submissions/votes when we get an active player bases of 8+ people). Do not forget, we use raidcall, info located above. So let me go over some rules quickly

1) PVE Only server (unless stated that it is a PVP weekend)
    2) No hacking (even though i said in one of my posts that i used hack, i no longer have a subscription it it so i dont use it)
    3) if you are caught hacking you will be kicked/banned (once again, i no longer hack, so dont call me hypocritical)
    4) No PVP engagement unless you are fired upon first, this will be looked into before a kick/ban happens
    5) Loot freely, tkae what you want, if you take loot from a "stronghold", please announce in chat that you are taking something, or you can leave another weapon in the corner of the same room you took it from, or you can leave a flashlight, indicating something has been taken.
    6) Obey admins, there are only 3 of us, who are paying for the server. Some one will be online at least 18+ hours out of the day. So dont think you can get away with something.
    7) If you are going to build you own stronghold, please indicate where you are building it, so others can help/trade with you.
    By the time we get enough players, im sure they will release the "foot lockers" which will allow you to store you own items in our strongholds.
    9) We do not have a website as of yet. If we start to get enough players (50+) then we will find a free clan hosting site to just keep up-to-date info, nothing serious that you HAVE to be a part of though.
    10) We will always accept donations for the server, to either increase the size/capacity of the server, or to extend the duration/rental of the server. But for right now, the server is being paid for, so no need to worry about paying to get in or anything like that.
    11) DO NOT GIVE OUT THE SERVER PASSWORD, WE HAVE A SPREAD SHEET OF EVERY ACTIVE PLAYER OR MEMBER OF THE SERVER! WE WILL KICK/BAN BOTH PARTIES WITH NO REFUND(if donated) AT ALL.

That is pretty much it. I dont think that is a strict set of rules, other than for PVP, but im sure they will be easy enough to follow. Please remember to fill out the app in the bottom and post it here in this thread to keep it at the top, i do not have donor status any more so i cant fit that many PM's in my box at once. II will be PMing the password to the server if we find you fit ti play with us.

Please fill out this simple form. As this is a clan, we will be requiring you to have "=OC=" in front of your name(for the time being to keep track of who you are). Dont worry, if you already have items/guns and what not on a different character, it is very easy to switch them over to a new one.

Character Name:
    Experience playing WarZ:
    Do you have a working headset/mic?:
    Able to follow directions if given?:
    Playtime/Availability:

Character Name: =OC= Kaotik
    Experience playing WarZ: 150+ hours
    Do you have a working headset/mic?: Yes/Yes
    Able to follow directions if given?: Yes
    Playtime/Availability: 9AM EST-5PM EST. Daily.
    That is the simplest way to fill out the form.

Once again. We use RAIDCALL as our voice communication. Please quickly download and set this up. It uses little to no latency,, so you don't have to worry about any sort of lag.

Members:

=OC= Kaotik
    =OC= Funky Kat
    =OC= Raksur
    =OC= Zotose

We have dropped in numbers over the past couple months, but we are looking to seriously rebuild. The server should be up with in then next couple of days.

"The clan TAG is still up for debate, we do not need to call the clan ""ownedcore"", so please feel free to suggest any thoughts you may have."
    Last edited by 1kaotik1; 02-17-2013 at 10:20 AM.

The WarZ OwnedCore Clan. Looking For More to explore/pve/pvz/pvp
    calinzier's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if i get this game i might just hit you guys up . looks kinda fun.

1kaotik1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, still looking for more members. Starting to get some decent weapons now. So we can help out a little bit.

1kaotik1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still seeking more members

1kaotik1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The roster is getting pretty nice every one. Please if you play The WarZ with 2 or 3 friends, come join us.

Was kind of funny. We had a PKer try and steal out weapons. Wanted to join the clan. We meat up in clearview on a roof top, and he pulls out an M4 and mows down 2 of us and laughs in chat. Little did he know, we had 2 snipers on his head the entire time.

Please kids, if you are trying to come steal our shit for your own, we will just laugh in your face as we mow you down and tea bag the shit out of your body,

Zerosama's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent you a PM and I'm chilling in RaidCall. Nobody is on sadly.

Disphotic's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    79/103
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no one online atm

sycksyn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hows this shaping up? I may be interested.

1kaotik1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are currently waiting for the inventory reset. then most of us will be active again

Epicluckbox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in!
    Character Name: S Leimone (Depending if I'm alive or not)
    Experience playing WarZ: 20+ hours
    Do you have a working headset/mic?: Yes/Yes
    Able to follow directions if given?: Yes
    Playtime/Availability: Almost all the time, 24h+ if needed.

TheTormentedOne's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking for a WarZ group to roll with to explore and scavenge the towns for gear.

Character Name:TormentedOne & TheTormentedOne (can make more)
    Experience playing WarZ:15+ hours scavenging, 2+ hours strong-holding
    Do you have a working headset/mic?: yes and yes
    Able to follow directions if given?: as long as it makes since and isn't mumbled or rambled
    Playtime/Availability:anytime at the moment looking for employment

Solance's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has hacking in the game been toned down yet?

montgola's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really am interested in playing let me know just bought and have played a few hours already

burned05's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear god no.

montgola's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R