this guide well show u how to download and patch dragon ball online for english...... menu

User Tag List

bozeman's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this guide well show u how to download and patch dragon ball online for english......

this guide well show u where to download the MMO dragon ball online client and show u where u can buy a account and how to use the English patch

first step. go over to newgameway u well need an account the account is not free so u well need 15dollars but theres no monthly payments

step 2. go over to Download Dragonball Online Client | Dragonball Online | The Ultimate Source For DBO News And Media u well need a copy of the game but make sure to use IE to download the game or it want download mk

step 3. install the game it want be in English tho but one latter well be while installing it look for the latter N and click it that means Next

step 4. u well need the English patch for more info on the English u well need to go over to English Patcher - Dragon Ball Online Community

step 5. u well need to go here Password/Email/Secret Question/Answer Change Guide - Dragon Ball Online Community and change all the info on you're account
    IF U FOLLOWED EVERY STEP RIGHT U SHOULD BE PLAYING RIGHT KNOW AND ENJOYING DBZ ONLINE.
    O ps. the take 24Hours for them to send u the account info one more thing if anyone needs any more help feel free to contact me by email at [email protected]

this guide well show u how to download and patch dragon ball online for english......
    bozeman's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'll gave the first person a dragon ball online account that works for free who ever is the first to pm me gets it i bought to many by accented.