0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warhammer Online League Suggestions and Idea's

I have permission from Ket to post this.

I have started up a new community which will host Gaming Leagues for players such as ourselves. I'm seeking some suggestions and idea's from you all to help get this thing kick started.

A gaming league is sort of like a Contest where a large amount of gamers compete head to head for a chance of possibly winning prizes. I really have no idea on what type of league I should make it.

For example, A guild based league who the first guild to earn XX amount of renown in XX amount of time will win.

General suggestions and idea's would always be helpful. Also I am in need some a few people to run and set this up. If you're interested please contact me via the private message system here and I'll respond with my MSN or Email address.

For those who I select you must be able to run this thing yourself because I don't have the time to babysit it. Please send me a private message with the following information if you're interested.

Subject: Application
    First Name:
    Knowledge of PHP, HTML, Forum setup/options, and what-ever else that fails under this category that might be useful:
    Do you currently play Warhammer Online?
    What is your knowledge of Warhammer Online?
    How are you in stressful situations?
    Are you a problem solver?
    Tell me about yourself:
    Anything that might help you get the job?

I will select three different people for Head Moderators and One (maybe two besides myself) to set everything up via forums. You'll get all the information, everything is paid for one year as a trail too see how well this goes.

Please remember that this is not just about "Oh my chance at being a big shot" but also for suggestions for this site. Keep in mind that I made an agreement with Ket that I will not make a site that will try to compete with MMOwned or I will not deface the domain or any of the staff including community members.

Thanks to BreakDown for the above signature
    Become a donator today and get access to the awesomeness OwnedCore.com has to offer!

Warhammer Online League Suggestions and Idea's
    TheFreak's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No suggestions or ideas?

Become a donator today and get access to the awesomeness OwnedCore.com has to offer!

splifx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't trust a gaming league comprised of a bunch of exploiters... Sounds not fun.

Stephen Colbert's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. I'm gonna try to stick with more legit leagues... I bet leagues here are just gonna be a race of who can find/use the exploit(s) first.

TheFreak's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by The Ninja View Post
    Yeah. I'm gonna try to stick with more legit leagues... I bet leagues here are just gonna be a race of who can find/use the exploit(s) first.
    There will be nothing too do with any exploits, programs or anything. It's nothing related to MMOwned. It will be 100% legit.