0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it possible to kick people out of a server with a hacked client

A friend of mine told me there is some premium hacked clients that can kick people out of a server that has next to nothing of anticheats. When a person gets kicked out by the client they get stuck in the dirt background without any error message or a button to go to the main menu. If its possible can you give me a name of the client or clients?

Is it possible to kick people out of a server with a hacked client
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not ask your friend? Seems a bit mean to kick people out of a multiplayer game. Why ruin someone elses fun?

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Why not ask your friend? Seems a bit mean to kick people out of a multiplayer game. Why ruin someone elses fun?
    Well isn't that the point of a hacked client?

NetPeggle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No not realy there is a diffrence between cheating and griefing. Cheating = Give yourself a unfair advantage over people who play legit can change based of the game seeing dimonds with xray is kinda lame but doesnt realy harm anyone running around in csgo with an aimbot and rage hacking ...eeeeh not so cool .... Cheating so that u see loot in dayz and avoid other people until u get gear yeah kinda lame but does the job... spawning people to a location and let them explode .... not so fun i hope u see the diffrence ^^
    Who sits in a Glass House should not throw Stones.

NikitaMiron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Redin View Post
    A friend of mine told me there is some premium hacked clients that can kick people out of a server that has next to nothing of anticheats. When a person gets kicked out by the client they get stuck in the dirt background without any error message or a button to go to the main menu. If its possible can you give me a name of the client or clients?
    I would not advise you to look for such clients, as they can harm your computers very much, for example, this type of client will contain 99% of viruses. Also, do not forget that using cheats, you spoil the game for people and spoil their nerves and discourage the desire to play Minecraft, thereby killing your favorite game yourself. Also, do not forget that you also spoil your game, so you clog your computer, which in the future will be buggy due to a huge number of viruses. For example, recently a friend of mine installed cheats in the game, and the main files of his server were removed, and he had to completely redo his server, which took him a couple of days. It's good that I found an article that showed how to quickly create a server with good anti-cheat. If you are also interested, then information can be found here The BEST Way To Make A Minecraft Server With Hamachi
    Last edited by NikitaMiron; 02-17-2021 at 10:58 AM.