Paladin Shockadin Deck [Save Dust, No Legendaries, 2 Epics] - BLOW OFF DEY FACE CHEAP menu

User Tag List

berryman13's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paladin Shockadin Deck [Save Dust, No Legendaries, 2 Epics] - BLOW OFF DEY FACE CHEAP

WELL MET!

Ever want to play Shockadin (Such a fun class, straight for the face, mixture of boardcontrol and aggro) but didn't want to invest your well-earned (or well-botted) dust on the necessary cards, the most important being the nasty -800 dust investment into
    2 x[Avenging Wrath]

Here's a Link to the Original deck conceived by HolyRock nearing +400 feedback

If you like this variation, here is a link to my version of it (1,380 dust cheaper than Holyrock, could be cheaper than that but why skimp? I just removed the legendary and added 2 rares)

Introduction:

The combos are short and simple and the options you face at certain points of mana really kind of explain themselves. A child could control this, it's that easy!I based this off of HolyRock's Super Successful Bajillion Legendary Players Deck (that is itself quite a cheap one to make, in terms of dust. TONS of strategy and replacement cards though). Remember, this deck is and never was an attempt to be better than that deck. It is not, it is for climbing the latter and cheaper dust cost with substitution of those specific and expensive cards like [Leeroy Jenkins] which may become necessary to craft at a certain rank and also, of course, much credit to HolyRock. You viewers may be interested in some subs and explanations.

BUT this deck have a lower cost and less writeup, more user friendly, NOT MEANT FOR LEGENDARY PLAYERS, good against current meta, AND A BLOODY GOOD WAY TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THIS STYLE OF PLAY. Think of it like the Comprehensive ZooLock Guide -This deck is built as a SUBSTITUTE for that deck with some alternative strategies which I will get into below. You guys checking this out may be interested to try them, and may the light be with you!

Decklist:

Class Cards:
    Blessing of Might × 2

Argent Protector × 2

Equality × 2Divine Favor × 2

Consecration × 2

Hammer of Wrath × 2

Truesilver Champion × 2

Avenging Wrath × 2

NEUTRAL CARDS:
    Abusive Sergeant × 2
    Leper Gnome × 2
    Worgen Infiltrator × 2
    Bluegill Warrior × 2
    Knife Juggler × 2
    Coldlight Oracle × 1
    Wolfrider × 2
    Argent Commander × 1

Crafting Cost: 1920 Paladin Shockadin Deck [Save Dust, No Legendaries, 2 Epics] - BLOW OFF DEY FACE CHEAP-manacrystalicon-png

Changes vs HolyRock's deck:

• -2 [Argent Squire] for +2 [Argent Protector]
    • -1 [Elven Archer] and
    • -1 [Ironbeak Owl for +2 [Knife Juggler]
    • -1 [Loot Hoarder] for +1 [Wolfrider]
    • -1 [Leeroy Jenkins] for +1 [Argent Commander]

Explanations:

-2 [Argent Squire],though it is s a good card and synergizes with this deck very well because of the divine shield, a 1/1 for 1 mana that basically becomes a 2/2 because of the divine shield isn't worth it. We have tons of low-cost minions, and though it costs 2 mana, +2 [Argent Protector] allows you to pick WHO gets the divine shield. You don't have to have a 1/1 shielded (wow so scary) when you can whip this badboy out late game and divine shield your [Argent Commander] again, or your [Wolfrider].

-1 [Elven Archer] and -1 [Ironbeak Owl because I find Elven Archer to be super useless, it's as 1/1 with charge that can ignore taunts. Only time you'd use it would be for early game pressure or taking out big guys who have 1hp left. Either way it's super situational. The Owl is useful for meta game as it can stop a miracle rogue in it's tracks.But as I said this is for ladder climbing and for those purposes I've replaced these two cards with +2 [Knife Juggler] which combos very nicely with buffs [it's already a freakin' 3/2 for 2 mana], cheap minion summons, and your hero power!

-1 [Loot Hoarder] for +1 [Wolfrider] because first, TO THE FACE! and second, I find Loot Hoarder to not do much in terms of change the way the game is going, it takes a turn to trigger the draw effect and this is only after it's already dead. So you don't get much out of it, plus having 2 x [Divine Favor] provides all of the "drawpower" you need. Just get down to 2-3 cards vs. any opponent that keeps their hand nice and full and draw 7 cards at once. THE BEST darwpower of any card in the game, so no need to muddle the mechanic of this deck with a sacrificial minion.

-1 [Leeroy Jenkins] for +1 [Argent Commander] because ain't nobody got dust for that. Seriously, Leeroy is super expensive and requires 1,600 dust to craft if you don't pull him, and knowing the way Hearthstone works, you're going to craft him and then pull a golden legendary the next pack, of the same Leeroy. Anyways point is that the focus of this deck is to get you acclimated to the way Shockadin plays, and though board control is mightly important, we prefer to hit the face given the chance. Divine shield plus charge plus Argent Protector makes it good as new for the next turn.

Another option keeping it in the realm of rares would be -1 [Leeroy Jenkins] for +1 [Arcane Golem] but beware of the benefit you will be giving your opponent, make sure it is at a point where that utility is going to throw a hammer in the gear of their plan. Otherwise go with the Argent Commander.

1Min Intro Vid (Credits to Tales of Lumin):
    <span style="font-family:arial;">

That's all for now folks. If you have questions about class-specific matchups or anything else please post it and I'll respond.

I spent 3 hours on this thread so I hope I helped somebody.
    A custom class for HearthCrawler can be found here: CLICK ME

HAPPY PLAYING! Have fun with your Golden Paladin!
    PLEASE REMEMBER! A simple thanks can mean so much
    CHEAP GOLD ON [US] [ALLIANCE] STORMRAGE & KEL'THUZAD! -https://bit.ly/1nf04nF

- BERRYMAN13

Paladin Shockadin Deck [Save Dust, No Legendaries, 2 Epics] - BLOW OFF DEY FACE CHEAP
    Jogex's Avatar Contributor The Black Sheep
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great guide! +rep

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
    Check out my HonorBuddy 101 Guide!

Fumi's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna try this tomorrow for the reset