5/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rogue Rushdown Deck

Hey all, after messing around a bit I have made a pretty successful rogue deck, shown below.
    https://i.imgur.com/N01xw39.png
    The main Idea of this deck is to try to get a 1-2-3 mana curve at the start, with Argent, Loot and Harvest/Ironfur. From there just try to keep the enemies board as limited as possible, using backstabs and the Patient assassin for bigger taunts or legendary's. He can be substituted for an Emperor Cobra, however that might get killed before it has a chance to take out what you want, as it doesn't have stealth.

Another tip is to save Leeroy for a finisher, as those two welplings he spawns can be troublesome as they are free scapegoats. An ideal setup would be a turn 8 leeroy followed by two Eviscerates, or a turn 8 leeroy, one evis, and one dark iron dwarf for 12 hp that turn with a 4/4 up for next turn as well.

You can also use a shadowstep on leeroy and then save him for another turn as well, just try to take those two welplings out if at all possible.

I currently have a 10 win streak with two losses at the start to get a feel for the deck, if you have any questions or recommendations I would love to hear them!4

Rogue Rushdown Deck
    Shadowsteppa's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would recommend basing your deck more around Reynad's rogue rush deck: http://b3.raptrcdn.com/img/screensho...a6c504d0d.jpeg

Adding Arcane Golems, Cold bloods etc.

Argent squire coin cold blood on turn 1 is too good!
    SIG TOO BIG!

3. Thanks hackerlol (1 members gave Thanks to Shadowsteppa for this useful post)