Thanks G/R
    10/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is news to me. Albeit really damn late.

Damn it, I thought I had found a sick bot

WARNING SmartBot shady stuff going on
    chyno's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My question here is why the fuck you guys think you have the right to have an opinion regarding the lifetime thing, its his business, you don't have the right to ask for anything from him, he was delivering the best bot out there. He had to get a server in the first place because his bot got cracked, lifetime subscription were offered a long time before the server was implemented and it wasn't the same bot as the one you paid lifetime for. The bot evolved and got much better, it was able to play almost any deck.
    I hope wirmate comes back to business, I was sad to see the forum gone today after a long time being a user and almost a year without using the bot ...

surgesurge's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chyno View Post
    My question here is why the fuck you guys think you have the right to have an opinion regarding the lifetime thing, its his business, you don't have the right to ask for anything from him, he was delivering the best bot out there. He had to get a server in the first place because his bot got cracked, lifetime subscription were offered a long time before the server was implemented and it wasn't the same bot as the one you paid lifetime for. The bot evolved and got much better, it was able to play almost any deck.
    I hope wirmate comes back to business, I was sad to see the forum gone today after a long time being a user and almost a year without using the bot ...
    What does it matter whos business it is? I hate the poverty retards who white knight businesses and allow them privilege to do literally anything. Hey, you can say human trafficking is a business and it should be a allowed by your degenerate logic.

You can't sell a product, then change your mind and repossess the product, not only can you not do that, you also especially cannot do it without refunds or compensation.

Imagine if toyota raises the prices of cars by 5 grand, but tells all customers that all oil changes are free for life. Then a year later decides to take away the lifetime free oil changes, but keeps the 5k premium. Everyone would lose their god damn minds and sue the absolute shit out of toyota until they don't have a penny.

When a product is lifetime, that's one of the major descriptors of the product, that's what that product is, changing the lifetime aspect of that is changing what the product was originally. But you originally paid for the original product, you didn't give that money under pretense that the product would cease to be lifetime. It's basically scamming, where you are selling one thing, but then pull a switchero on the consumer. You can probably take it to a small claims court and win. No one is just bothering with it because it's only 100 dollars and it's online.

I personally wanted to make a bot farm selling accounts, but that's not really possible, you actually loose money when you have to pay 20 a month.

wtf is the website down? are they out of business?

Personally I think wrmrate kind of killed the botting community with his greedy change. Community members who were able to afford to participate with their 100 dollar lifetime payment are no longer able to participate.

he could have discontinued the sale of the life time package, he could have kept the community, and as people got older and quit, they would slowly quit using the lifetime accounts, and new people would replace them with the 20 bucks a month payments. He would have gotten the money, kept the community and people wouldn't be as upset. Unfortunately I guess teh community quit as a whole and no one one wanted to pay 20 a month, and without an existing community,. there is no word of mouth to advertise and bring in new players. This was financial suicide by own greed. I'm not surprised the website is down.

it still pisses me off when dumb people who dont know or understand anything defend and justify the actions of dead businesses. It's just like when poverty line people are pro big corporations.

pitoloko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, a customer of SmartBot here. I just found this thread without searching for it, and after I read all, I would like to answer some things:

1. I never heard of life-time licenses for SmartBot. I feel sorry for those people. But I can tell you that I'm using SmartBot since 2017, paying monthly, and I never had a problem regarding my monthly subscriptions. Maybe @wirmate changed his mind after what he did to all of you?.

I'm not gonna defend that situation of the past, because I don't know enough details, neither the current commercial model of @wirmate (which the only thing I dont like about it, its the high price). I'm just sharing my personal experience with this bot.

2. @wirmate didn't "killed" the botting community as someone said above for revoking life-time licenses. Come on, that was a thing seen in the past by other *******s, like for example @Tony from DemonBuddy (a bot for Diablo III). I was a "life-time" user of DemonBuddy and he revoked all life-time licenses for the same reason as @wirmate did in the past: a change of commercial direction.

I will never forget what @Tony did. And I will never purchase again a new, monthly license for DemonBuddy. So I can understand what people feels with life-time revocations of SmartBot. I'm sorry about that.

3. Some user said 2 weeks ago that SmartBot forum does not exist anymore. That's false. The forum exists, and the bot exists and it is fully updated and working. I preffer not to share a link for spam reasons, but come on, it's not hard to use Google to find the SB forum website...

4. I am over 30 years old, and I am a consumer of bots for many, many years. I have bought many licenses for different bots of different videogames during all my life, and from my own experience I assure you that you can not trust ANYONE of these sellers. A-N-Y-O-N-E.

You must understand this kind of people are individual persons trying to make money, they are not a professional company, they are commercial noobs, so they are people who do things in a mediocre way due to lack of experience (and maybe lack of honor), and therefore you can not trust their actions...

Some bot vendors, such as RoS-Bot (a bot for Diablo III) are totally unable to offer help/support in their own forum, and they force you to use Discord if you want to talk to them. Very, very unprofessional.
    When you acquire this type of services you expose yourself to similar things and much worse, such as buying a life-time license and that in the future the author decides to take away that license. It's not anything new in this kind of services. Mmost of the bot vendors are pure shit without honor and without education.

5. I helped the SmartBot community by developing many plugins for SmartBot. I had public conversations with @wirmate in his forum, and, well... its the same history as with any other kind of bot-seller community, if you ask for support/help, then probably you will never get help from the owner/seller. But apart from that, I really can't say anything worse about wirmate. He does a great job keeping updating SmartBot, and while that keeps satisfying me, I have nothing bad to say about histories of the past that I don't know its details. But, I'll insist, I feel sorry about persons that had been revoked of life-time licenses. I can understand you all, because the owner of DemonBuddy did the same to thousands of people... and that bot now is pure scam.

Thanks for read. Greets.
    Last edited by pitoloko; 07-11-2019 at 08:38 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123