Warrior/Thief/Guardian account, 3 legendaries, WVW rank 700, 7k achievement and more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Crowd's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warrior/Thief/Guardian account, 3 legendaries, WVW rank 700, 7k achievement and more

Hi,
    I'm selling my well put together guild wars 2 account. The account has 5 characters, 3 which are fully geared in exotic/ascended (thief guardian and warrior) and 2 lvl 80 storage mules (mesmer and 2nd guardian with max bag slots)
    The guardian has a set of full ascended, as well as a juggernaut and ETERNITY! With complete ascended jewellery and an additional 9 ascended jewellery pieces stored in the bank. The thief and warrior are also completely geared in exotic armor and exotic trinkets mixed with ascended pieces.

There's a bunch of additional items which will be included which i'll list below as well as an overview.

I'm unsure of what price i'm looking for, though if you're interested PM me and we'll work something out.
    Also WTT for archeage gold.
    Skype name : Crowd.pk

Main characters - 80 GUARDIAN - THIEF - WARRIOR
    Others - 80 MESMER - GUARDIAN #2 (20 necromancer as well)

Titles unlocked:
    apprentice toymaker
    been there done that
    combat healer
    emissary of the mad king
    gladiator
    golden
    hero of lion's arch
    master crafter
    mist runner
    respected achiever
    the blazing light
    veteran

Legendary items
    Juggernaut
    Eternity
    Also includes Twilight and Sunrise skin

Gem store
    Gem store outfits: Shadow assassin, ancestral outfit, Mad king outfit, witch's outfit, bloody prince outfit
    Gem store accessories: glowing crimson mask, aviator sun glasses. mask of the wanderer
    Gem store armor skins sets: Aetherblade, braham's, Phalanx, Rampart, Zodiac

Once off skins: gas mask, horns of the dragon, scarlet's veil

Other
    Rank 766 in WvW
    Over 300 Dyes
    116% MF
    Multiple 500 crafts across charecters, all crafts 400 minimum across account
    50 gold
    Multiple transformation tonics
    2x Unlimited salvage kits
    Total of 6 bank tabs
    Commander tag
    50g
    Multiple stacks of ascended mats
    Gift of exploration
    1.7k badges of honor
    41 laurels
    2mill karma
    total of 6 bank tabs

Contact me via PM if you're interested and i'll be sure to get back to you ASAP!

Warrior/Thief/Guardian account, 3 legendaries, WVW rank 700, 7k achievement and more
    Trixzor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your inbox is full can't pm, Message me if your NA with a ballpark figure of what you are looking for monetary wise.