5 lvl 80s Warrior with two legendaries and decked out thief menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Keanu Khan's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5 lvl 80s Warrior with two legendaries and decked out thief

Hi,
    This will be a dull posting but a serious trader will find my account to be worthwhile! Here's my Guild wars 2 account.
    I have 5x LVL 80 characters: Human thief, Asuran warrior, Norn warrior, Charr Warrior, Mesmer and Elementalist. They are all male Charrs.
    Norn Warrior has the Legendary weapons Sunrise and Juggernaut equiped and Zojja Berserkers Ascended armor set. but both weapons can be traded to a different character on the same account. The other characters are well equipped with full exotics and or ascended gear! Has tons of skins and over 3k gold worth in bank. Every character has a different crafting spec 400+ some are maxed.
    I have a total make over kit which you can change the appearance of the male charr to a different gender and looks as well. With the gem on the account, you can also change the name of this character! The thief has full ascended armor and trinkets as well as the warriors. Exotic weapons. (Legendaries are only used on warriors since they are my favorite). It's also a well known name in the server (actually pretty famous)
    Im working towards a 3rd legendary weapon already have all the gift items needed, just need a precursor, but it might have to be created by its new owner...YOU!

Feel Free to message me on skype for a few questions/answers and/or screenshots. My skype is skyfi.aika

Price: $400 (Sunrise is worth $300 and juggernaut is $500)
    Willing to Hire MiddleMan

Has 100% completion +gift of mastery in bank (ready to craft twilight just needs precursors)
    Has other legendaries, tons of skins, linked to gw1.
    Warriors have full ascended armor and trinkets. (and legendaries)
    Thief has full ascended armor and trinkets. (Has every exotic weapons a thief can use).
    Mesmer is full exotic, Ele is full exotic. Has 2 other warriors incase you don't like asuran (there is norn and charr warrior).
    Each toon has a diff craft tree, all 400+. (So you have all crafting trees above 400).
    Runes and infusions are set on warrior. As well as sigils.
    Thief is done runes and sigils as well.
    Ele and mesmer are not complete on sigils.

5 lvl 80s Warrior with two legendaries and decked out thief