[ONETRICK] #1 Go-To Reliable & Fast Boosting Service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hxcftw's Avatar Member always plug CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ONETRICK] #1 Go-To Reliable & Fast Boosting Service

Hello, I am
    ONETRICK

A little about me... I have played Guild Wars 2 since 2012, mainly Conquest & WvW; I have a reached Legend Rank & to this day maintain Plat 2 & 3 consistently earning almost all PVP Titles in the game.
    I also play WvW & have a Rank of 3000+ and have put over 10,000 hours into the Game earning me over 20,000 Achievement Points.

Why Am I your best choice?

At the moment, Guild Wars 2 is my main and ONLY game in which I offer my services. ( I use to offer Overwatch Boosting Services )
    Your Account Safety is very important to me; No 3rd Party Software is used during the Boost & any information given to me stays between US!

I am ONLY Offering Boosting & no other Services such as gold/items selling.
    You will keep all the gold & items and everything that drops during Playtime

How I work:

Our services are 100% manual handwork, no bots or any other third party soft being used.
    I only play the Account 6-8 hours per day like a normal human being would do to not cause suspicion

You can log into the account whenever you want but should let us know ahead.
    On your demand, I can provide you with up-to-date information about the progress & how it is going.

What Services I Offer!

Conquest Rank Boosting Bronze - Plat
    Reward track Farming
    WvW Rank Boosting
    Weekly WvW Skirmish Ticket Cap

Since I am new to the Guild Wars 2 Boosting Scene,
    Until I have more Vouches on the Forum I am offering a 10% Off Code: ONETR1CKGW2

Contact Me!
    Discord: Zellyq#6772
    Last edited by hxcftw; 05-08-2019 at 04:13 PM.
    wired in.

[ONETRICK] #1 Go-To Reliable & Fast Boosting Service