Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So is there a reason this doesn't autosync like gzoom used too?

I'm relatively new to the GW2 scene so I was just wondering what happened?

+5 rep for the great hack
    Last edited by Jaerin; 02-18-2013 at 08:47 AM.

Lookingfor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If autosync has not activated, i think there is a good reason (outside of programming). Because im sure he has the ability to make autosync.

Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lookingfor View Post
    If autosync has not activated, i think there is a good reason (outside of programming). Because im sure he has the ability to make autosync.
    I wouldn't have asked the question if I didn't think there was a reason it wasn't in there. There are other hacks out there that do have autosync, so I doubt very much it is a technical limitation.

The only thing I've seen alluded to as the possible reason was some feature/code stealing between tools on another site. I also find it curious why M decided to discontinue gzoom. Is it just GW2 losing people's interest?

Mikanor's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have another question, maybe it will sound a little stupid, but why neither gZoom neither uNf includes ability to change Window name(i mean trainer window name, not guild wars window name). The reason i ask this, is that why i believe that Guild Wars 2 doesnt have something like GameGuard - a simple scanner that check window's name and proccess's name is really easy to implement. And after that you can ban ones, that are using this tools with just two clicks.

Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mikanor View Post
    I have another question, maybe it will sound a little stupid, but why neither gZoom neither uNf includes ability to change Window name(i mean trainer window name, not guild wars window name). The reason i ask this, is that why i believe that Guild Wars 2 doesnt have something like GameGuard - a simple scanner that check window's name and proccess's name is really easy to implement. And after that you can ban ones, that are using this tools with just two clicks.
    Costs money. To be honest its a game of diminishing returns. It costs money to license it or develop those tools and for what? The number of people using these tools is relatively small compared to the general population. That's not to say they won't do anything, but there is costs with little to gain.

Also every time you ban someone you incur more support costs. It takes people to answer appeals and it takes people to investigate issues. We cost a lot of money to fight and in a F2P game you have to pick your battles. You don't want to be wasting your hard earned profits on people who will only cost you money. If they start causing problems for paying customers then you draw more attention. As far as windows titles, that's not necessarily proof. You could have a webpage open with the name of the exe or another process with the same name. Its even worse to ban someone who is NOT hacking than it is someone who is because then you typically get a lot of bad publicity as well.

cpowroks's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this still work after the patch that happened today, I cant seem to get it working.
    WoW LUA Script Developer
    Need Something Custom? WarmaneScripts.com
    Skype - grapejuice111

Ploxasarus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So is there a reason this doesn't autosync like gzoom used too?
    Because im sure he has the ability to make autosync.
    so I doubt very much it is a technical limitation.
    The only thing I've seen alluded to as the possible reason was some feature/code stealing between tools on another site
    The quotes rather answer themselves. I was implimenting the auto-sync until some events arrived and discouraged me from doing so and it was without the use of packet editing and just editing memory. Because of people being stupid and ripping code without crediting or giving the respect to the people who take time to find and impliment prevents me from adding it and because of them you as a community do not get the option implimented to prevent them from ripping it. Granted I have protected the program rather nicely, I still am dubious from adding it at this time as not every bit of protection is totally secure and I do not want more things ripped out..

I also find it curious why M decided to discontinue gzoom. Is it just GW2 losing people's interest?
    In a nut shell, he rage quit because I made something better and rather then being level minded and continuing to develop it he just released his source and shit on all of his donaters who he gave his elite version to when he could of improved it.

Does this still work after the patch that happened today, I cant seem to get it working.
    Totally overhauled the entire program.

- Base .NET platform required is now only 3.0 ( every cpu comes default with )
    - Every tickable hack will last through every patch 100% ( sliders/tp next )
    - UI changes, added a donation & home website button aswell as where it displays the connected status added to the title bar instead of UI textbox.
    -Modified protection settings to avoid antivirus on CPU's detecting/preventing usage.

- ESP no update required, undetected ( if needed/added ) & works through every patch flawless.
    - ESP adding 'new features' in weeks to come, preview coming soon.

Aoifern's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for the quick update. +rep

Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks bro, +5
    WoW LUA Script Developer
    Skype - grapejuice111

Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok one small problem, I think, Its not updating the Destination cords when you click on cords in the teleport list box.(I dont know if im doing something wrong or if its the program)
    WoW LUA Script Developer
    Skype - grapejuice111

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    Costs money. To be honest its a game of diminishing returns. It costs money to license it or develop those tools and for what? The number of people using these tools is relatively........
    Well i partially agree, and you right - the window name is not enough reason to ban user. But still it can give hack user additional unwanted attention from security team. Still it costs money.
    However, I wonder why this game doesn't have something like Warden from WoW.

Ploxasarus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cpowroks View Post
    Ok one small problem, I think, Its not updating the Destination cords when you click on cords in the teleport list box.(I dont know if im doing something wrong or if its the program)
    Fixed & re-uploaded.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
    The quotes rather answer themselves. I was implimenting the auto-sync until some events arrived and discouraged me from doing so and it was without the use of packet editing and just editing memory. Because of people being stupid and ripping code without crediting or giving the respect to the people who take time to find and impliment prevents me from adding it and because of them you as a community do not get the option implimented to prevent them from ripping it. Granted I have protected the program rather nicely, I still am dubious from adding it at this time as not every bit of protection is totally secure and I do not want more things ripped out..

In a nut shell, he rage quit because I made something better and rather then being level minded and continuing to develop it he just released his source and shit on all of his donaters who he gave his elite version to when he could of improved it.

Totally overhauled the entire program.

- Base .NET platform required is now only 3.0 ( every cpu comes default with )
    - Every tickable hack will last through every patch 100% ( sliders/tp next )
    - UI changes, added a donation & home website button aswell as where it displays the connected status added to the title bar instead of UI textbox.
    -Modified protection settings to avoid antivirus on CPU's detecting/preventing usage.

- ESP no update required, undetected ( if needed/added ) & works through every patch flawless.
    - ESP adding 'new features' in weeks to come, preview coming soon.
    Well there always be rippers. And they always will borrow your code, or some part of it. The best you can do, is do your program right so the borrowers will always be behind you. Really interesting to me, is that there is many public hacks but very few of them are open source. And I do not see any reason for that.

Anyway you got my plus.

Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mikanor View Post
    Well i partially agree, and you right - the window name is not enough reason to ban user. But still it can give hack user additional unwanted attention from security team. Still it costs money.
    However, I wonder why this game doesn't have something like Warden from WoW.
    It costs money, and they might well have something. They could be doing all kinds of things server-side that we would never know about.

Why anything is trusted in the local client at this stage I have no idea. Well, yes I do, latency and lag. Also look at Warden, it is completely bypassed, its nothing more than the lock you put on a suitcase to keep it from opening during travel. It's not going to stop anyone from bypassing it for long and then all your money is wasted.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast