36/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Macrogoblin works for GW2

I've used Macrogoblin for a couple of weeks on GW2 and it works fine. I never liked this type of bot for playing WoW or SWTOR, but it works well for GW2. There are events going on all the time in the zone, and there is no need to pick up quests since your character simply walks into the events. This makes a bread crumb bot like Macrogoblin the perfect bot for GW2.

Macrogoblin works for GW2
    Lavillana's Avatar Active Member Elite Master
    Thanks G/R
    36/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My average with Macrogoblin has been about 2 levels per day playing 4 or 5 hours per day. The first 10 levels go pretty quick, then it slows down. There is an excellent route for Norn that I highly recommend up to level 20. Then, things are sort of a mixed bag as far as paths are concerned. I've written several of my own, since Macrogoblin has a simple and easy path editor. I am not a computer geek by any means, but even my limited skills were enough to write my own paths for Macrogoblin. I like to create paths that take 20 to 30 minutes per loop. There are some on the forums that take an hour to complete one loop.
    Last edited by Lavillana; 09-23-2012 at 11:08 PM.

Dmirx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's clicker, right? IMHO, GW2 should detect it - on program level, emulated clicks differ from hardware ones.
    We all are mad here =)

mdnick's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why i cant see first post?

1M1's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mdnick View Post
    why i cant see first post?
    Probably add blocker, just click quote to read it
    *M*

warheart209's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a tip before going with macrogoblin. They offer like no ore or farming profiles just a couple of route profiles but none 70-80. U have to make your own and its not easy to setup if you want to run routines and gl getting any real support or any of them giving you profiles everyone on there is left to fend for themselves even though the Ore profiles are instanced to your toon only.

Seront's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by warheart209 View Post
    Just a tip before going with macrogoblin. They offer like no ore or farming profiles just a couple of route profiles but none 70-80. U have to make your own and its not easy to setup if you want to run routines and gl getting any real support or any of them giving you profiles everyone on there is left to fend for themselves even though the Ore profiles are instanced to your toon only.
    Support over there is actually very good, however the reason you don't see any 70-80 profiles has more to do with the user base. It seems to me that most of the people there are more interested in botting safely than botting efficiently, since they actually like playing the game and just want to remove the tedious part. They're not out to sell gold (though some do). With 'killstealing' being a thing of the past in this game, if you have even two people on the same path (unless you have a very complicated, randomized path) that end up fighting the same mob, they will move synchronously for the rest of the profile. These bot trains will get you reported in a heartbeat. I bot carefully and I've used Macrogoblin in 4 different MMOs and have never been banned.

So yeah, Macrogoblin has something of a steeper learning curve, and can't be backgrounded without running in VMWare, but it works, has lots of generic automation features and supports plugins, and so far it's kept me safe.

Just my 2 cents.

amustrami's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mg is a good program and setting up your own profiles is pretty easy. There are guides and video tutorials as well. I also have used mg for satori and e few other games.

Mumulica's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by warheart209 View Post
    Why would one donate his profiles to you? So you can follow him on his path and get yourself and himself banned due to an afkloltrain farming?

Binafus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used MG for several different games including Guild Wars 2.

People are very helpful there and they make paths to show how to do different things but don't really share their farming paths that is how you get banned.

If you learn how to use the program well you will be very happy with it and it does not interact with Guild Wars 2 via memory writes.

vivificantern's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know how to host multiple instances of MacroGoblin on a computer? Can someone share their configuration? I tried using some VM's to no avail...

Thanks!