Selling money drops! (500 mil) (100 mil) (Pc) (Cheap) (Accept price Proposals) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DemiTheDuck's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling money drops! (500 mil) (100 mil) (Pc) (Cheap) (Accept price Proposals)

Disclaimer: no matter where you buy, there is always a risk to get banned, because a cheat is a cheat. There will always be consequences! There is no such thing as 100% safe.

However, on my service, the chance to get a ban is quite low (from 3461+ orders (worldwide - I sell outside this site too) only 35 players got a ban, one of the reasons you got a ban because you got reported by other players too. Please see terms of service below before you purchase, and don't get easily influenced by other seller saying 100% safe, I'm being honest here. I'm a gamer myself, so it sucks to get a ban.
    I have to log in to your steam / social club account. If you use steam, you can turn on "family sharing" so I can't change your avatar, name, password, etc. and I just can log in to your GTA V game.

If you still insist that you won't let me log in to your account, then I will have to cancel the order. Sorry.

Discord: Usama#4741

I do 10$ for 100mil and 500mil 20$, If you get the 20$ you will get a extra 10 mil!

When I am done with the account I will tell you on discord! Do not come back on it as that will kick me off and disrupt things. You can turn on family sharing and change your password before I go on it!

I am open to any questions you guys have! I also will provide proof I can do this via discord. If you dont like the pricing and would like to propose your own price I am open that unless it is to low!

Payment option: Paypal
    Please contact via Discord and I will give you my Paypal!

Terms Of Service:

I am not responsible for bans.
    If you do get a ban do not get mad at me.
    My service is really safe and if you do get banned you most likely would of got banned from other players!
    :gusta:
    Last edited by DemiTheDuck; 05-30-2020 at 04:22 PM.

Selling money drops! (500 mil) (100 mil) (Pc) (Cheap) (Accept price Proposals)