Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I my self used them all and i would say miqbot costs less than FFXIVMinion and altho altho its still need more devoplemt when it comes to combat assist while .. well u need to pay alot of money to get what u want on addon page and even worse ffxivminion wont help you if u sent ticket support they have terrible service ineed .
    RebornBuddy is the worse of them all u cant use it until u get discords and basic knowlege how to to so many things

BEST one right now is MIQBOT

It's 2020: Are people going MMOMinion, Miqo, or RebornBuddy
    chaosvernon122's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used miqobot for awhile Its kinda basic. The crafting, gathering, & fishing work well. Full automation can be clunky. There are a lot of profiles on the forums that people have made, they're all free, but its hit and miss how well they work. Like the profile for coffee biscuit leve turn in takes 5x as long having miqo automate it vs doing it yourself. I use Miqobot for crafting and that alone is worth it for me.

Hahanerd's Avatar Member お前はもう死んでいる CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    4 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by flyg View Post
    How are the paid PVP addons for Minion? I seen there were a few but on the limited view of the forums I see it implies they are either inactive now or badly needing updated.
    There's a PVP addon for every class.
    They're all updated.

stlambe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's almost 2022, and I am still using MMOMinion. Still works well. It's higher up front cost on most stuff you might want, but cheaper overall long term it seems and is kept up to date.

dleihstaem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MMOMINION This bot works but the "paid addon shop" model ensures that a lot of stuff isn't actually supported or supplied through the bot itself beyond any "basic" use which pushes you to buy the addons. It feels like the bot isn't actually further developed on in order not to "compete" with these paid "addons".

Some examples:

1. the bot doesn't come with any or even basic class combat routines out of the box, nor will you find a lot of people offering "free combat routines".

2. the bot only comes with "very basic" features regarding gathering/crafting/fishing/grinding, some of this stuff is only supported "in name only" without any practical use or only up to a certain level or just plain doesn't support stuff such as "timed nodes"...

3. the MMOMinion forum is "dead", there are no manuals or anything to speak of or have never been updated for many years, don't explain how to work with the basic functionality that IS provided.

4. when asking information about how to do basic gather/craft/combat/... stuff in the bot on the MMOMinion Discord server, the first answer will be a reference to paid addons they sell themselves which are also supported on the same Discord.

5. MOST IMPORTANTLY: NO MARKETBOARD functionality AT ALL and not possible to develop yourself... On questions about this you'll here "this isn't supported through the API" which is a possible answer to stop non-dev people but actually means the same as "we're not planning on supporting this through the bot", they don't want to do it. Especially since marketboard bots are available from other suppliers, this adds to the idea that the bot isn't further developed beyond making sure the injection keeps working, navigation meshes and dev support for the addons. No marketboard functionality makes making gil through high level crafting/high volume gathering an impossibility. Personally I suspect the best known marketboard bot is actually written by someone close to the MMOMinion team...

Conclusion: MMOMINION is more of a rudimentary "botplatform" not containing actually usable features for which you can buy the features you need on top. The problem is not that it is this way, the problem is that it isn't presented as such.
    Last edited by dleihstaem; 02-02-2022 at 03:02 AM.

stlambe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They have an explicit reason they don't support the market board, it's because that's how they believe most other bots got targeted. If they don't interact with it at all, there's less chance, in their mind, that they will be targeted for causing simple, and mass, manipulation of the market. Personally I think that's smart. I don't need it for what I do.

As for the paid add-ons, that was fine to me after I bought the ones I needed. I realize it takes time and effort to develop those and at the price of Minion itself there's 0 chance it'd be worth it for them to include much considering the complexity of what people usually expect. So either they'd have to hike the cost way up, or not do it. They chose to use the small sub for the bot base to pay for development and maintenance as it and the game updates.

mount11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will choose Miqobot
    Considered the price and function (this is based on what your spend monthly)

the problem that I don't like with mmominion
    you need to pay €10
    but almost all basic on MMOminion is bad
    if you want better acr, function/feature
    you need to pay more
    so it's making me feel that €10 was used for nothing at all
    I mean you do not get anything with that €10
    unless you spending more to get addons

while on Miqobot
    you just paid $10
    and there are no extra add-ons you need to pay at all
    and most of the functions on miqobot still can be said useable
    assist mode good
    but I know it is not better than the add-ons at minion

sadly Miqobot development is relatively slow right now because where she is living is in war (Ukraine)
    but If you asked me
    I will prefer to use Miqobot
    Last edited by mount11; 07-05-2022 at 03:42 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12