0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ffxiv bots

*Advanced apologies, I am not forum savvy and can come across a bit ignorant because of this*

Hi

I have not played FFXIV for a long time and I am thinking of going back. I used to use RebornBuddy but the "Lifetime" licence I had is no longer "Lifetime" now they only offer monthly subscription, and it's not cheap.

Are all FFXIV bots subscription based now? I am guessing because WoW is dying FFXIV seems like the best refuge and ultimately the new cash cow.

All I look for is a bot that has fishing and combat routines. Anything else will "collect dust".

Do I really have to pay out my arse to have these features?

Many thanks

N-

Ffxiv bots
    Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
    *Advanced apologies, I am not forum savvy and can come across a bit ignorant because of this*

Hi

I have not played FFXIV for a long time and I am thinking of going back. I used to use RebornBuddy but the "Lifetime" licence I had is no longer "Lifetime" now they only offer monthly subscription, and it's not cheap.

Are all FFXIV bots subscription based now? I am guessing because WoW is dying FFXIV seems like the best refuge and ultimately the new cash cow.

All I look for is a bot that has fishing and combat routines. Anything else will "collect dust".

Do I really have to pay out my arse to have these features?

Many thanks

N-
    If Miqo still works I'd recommend looking into that.

warksy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Miqo is missing the last few levels for rotations, but unless you go into savage content it will perform just fine, i'm using the rotations to get me t hrough dungeons, alliance raids etc without issues. And fishing/gathering/crafting is included. as is running adventure squadron to level classes.