1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Collection of Bots, and a Question

So, the gathering/crafting in this game is kinda tedious, and not nearly as fun as the combat, so I'd like to get a bot to handle the grinding on those skills for me. I'm not worried about combat-class leveling, or DirectX11 support, but both would be nice.

These are the bots I've found so far:

Does anyone know of any other bots, and can you guys verify if these ones are legit?

MODS: If links aren't allowed, either let me know and I'll edit them out, or you can just edit it yourselves.

Thanks guys, just looking to see if any of these guys are legit before I make a purchasing decision.

FFXIVMINION

So, I've been using FFXIVMinion pretty heavily for a few weeks now, and I've got a comprehensive review of my experience so far.

Minion is incredibly...intricate. Complicated. And there are lots of little things where the bot doesn't work as intended. It also requires more babysitting than I expected. Rather than just putting a few items in a list, and letting it run while I'm at work or overnight, and have it just...work. But, it's more like I can have it running on another desktop, where I can check on it every half hour or so to fix it when it's gone astray.

Additionally, troubleshooting has been something of a mixed bag. There are 2 official Discord servers, where you can discuss things with the developers, and if they have time and are inclined, they'll help you troubleshooting, but they can frequently be surly and condescending. If you don't immediately understand what they're telling you to adjust, they tell you the same exact instruction, and then get rude when you don't magically understand a second time. Additionally, certain features, like gathering items or levelling the combat classes, are an additional one-time charge, as 'add-ons', rather than being included in the description.

All in all, still very much helpful, but not as helpful as I was hoping a bot would be. If I hadn't already invested in 2 180 day keys, I probably would try out another bot and see how it compares.

Overall, moderately disappointing, and troubleshooting is a pain when the devs are condescending and sarcastic any time you have to ask about a problem, but definitely better than grinding everything by hand. I'll update with further reviews if I try any of the other bots.
    Last edited by SpookyNoodle; 02-25-2019 at 10:29 PM.

A Collection of Bots, and a Question
    Miqobot's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    15/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have any questions about Miqobot, you can contact our Tech Support and we'll do our best to help you

Miqobot | The First Final Fantasy XIV Bot with DirectX 11 Support
    Last edited by Miqobot; 02-09-2019 at 12:06 PM.

SpookyNoodle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks good, but I wanted to see if there are any testimonials for your bot, and others. Have you used any of the other bots on this list, do you have experience with their creators?

Miqobot's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    15/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are sorry, we have no affiliation with other projects so we can't speak for them.
    If you are interested in reviews about Miqobot, please visit our forums. You can find a lot of interesting things

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's fine, I'm just trying to be an educated buyer.

vicwow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I recommend minion, I'll chat with you in DM's Im Ticci Toby on discord

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FFXIVMINION

So, I've been using FFXIVMinion pretty heavily for a few weeks now, and I've got a comprehensive review of my experience so far.

Minion is incredibly...intricate. Complicated. And there are lots of little things where the bot doesn't work as intended. It also requires more babysitting than I expected. Rather than just putting a few items in a list, and letting it run while I'm at work or overnight, and have it just...work. But, it's more like I can have it running on another desktop, where I can check on it every half hour or so to fix it when it's gone astray.

Additionally, troubleshooting has been something of a mixed bag. There are 2 official Discord servers, where you can discuss things with the developers, and if they have time and are inclined, they'll help you troubleshooting, but they can frequently be surly and condescending. If you don't immediately understand what they're telling you to adjust, they tell you the same exact instruction, and then get rude when you don't magically understand a second time. Additionally, certain features, like gathering items or levelling the combat classes, are an additional one-time charge, as 'add-ons', rather than being included in the description.

All in all, still very much helpful, but not as helpful as I was hoping a bot would be. If I hadn't already invested in 2 180 day keys, I probably would try out another bot and see how it compares.

Overall, moderately disappointing, and troubleshooting is a pain when the devs are condescending and sarcastic any time you have to ask about a problem, but definitely better than grinding everything by hand. I'll update with further reviews if I try any of the other bots.

Cazeiga's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi dude, how is going ur experience with it?
    Im interest on gold farming for and i wanna do my research to know if its worth bot to rmt.