Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any chance the trial would come back, I would love to see how well it works for me if only for a couple days/week to try it out, or maybe a refund if it is not needed?

These ads disappear when you log in.

htpc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you please answer a question because I'm just superconfused
    If I buy Miqobot, can I expect it to level up crafters and gatherers for me? All the way from 1 to 80.
    Without me needing to do programming and drawing pathes and all that boring and not interesting stuff.
    Because as a right now I feel like I'm buying not a bot but some kind of tool for which I have to write programs and so.
    I just want to get out of the box product that I can start using right after purchase without spending hours setting it up.

Miqobot's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    15/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any chance the trial would come back
    We are very sorry, but the trial system was abused many times and some users have tried creating exploits to use Miqobot for free. Therefore fixing the trial system is a low priority task at the moment.

If I buy Miqobot, can I expect it to level up crafters and gatherers for me? All the way from 1 to 80.
    Yes, of course.

Without me needing to do programming and drawing pathes and all that boring and not interesting stuff.
    Miqobot does not require any kind of programming.
    It offers a special 3D Editor that allows precise navigation customization. You don't have to use it if you don't want to. Our community has created navigation grids for all kinds of gathering in the game. You can simply download presets and click start. But understanding how it works will help you tremendously.

I just want to get out of the box product that I can start using right after purchase without spending hours setting it up.
    Crafting Solver is capable of synthesizing any recipe out of the box.
    Gathering requires a bit of setup in the navigation section, but it's designed to be easy as well.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213