0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about offsets and sig search

Since there isn't really a place to discuss memory offsets, structs, and the use of sig search by of the free ffxiv mod ffxiv app I'm hoping someone could help me or point me in the right direction with them. I've tried using a byte (sig search) in IDA and even in debuggers but it never seems to result in anything, I thinking I'm looking in the wrong place or doing something wrong in IDA so any help on how to find the addresses (not asking for the addresses just how to find them my self).

As a side note I am also interested if the few bot makers around here use static addresses to structs and other info or do they also rely on a byte sig search to get the addresses they need in-game.

I have a good amount of experience reversing especially with IDA and Debuggers so I really feel I am overlooking something or missing something. Any help that could push me in the right direction is must appreciated. I would really like to make some custom programs that could really help Melee DPS with rotations and tanks with managing hate in large pulls ect,,,

Of course anything I find and create will be shared with this community.

So thank you in advance of any help you can give me.
    -Ice

Question about offsets and sig search