0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is there a rotation bot ?

Hey, I was looking into getting into the game, I play WoW and use a rotation bot over there because I am missing some fingers, I was wondering if there is a rotation bot in this game that will perform optimally and do my rotation for me.

is there a rotation bot ?
    Kelzs's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rebornbuddy does this. You have to find a good rotation but there are some like Ultima that work fairly well with all classes.

viperbot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much all of the bots will offer a rotation style of botting. MMOViper - FFXIV Viper Bot will also do it. Just setup what spells/hotkey you want to press and when based on distance, HP, MP, etc. And watch it go.
    Last edited by viperbot; 06-19-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Jackie1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MmoMinion has a very advanced skill manager system that is simple to use has an Ingame GUI to edit conditions for each skill. Also there are a ton of profiles released that a lot of top end raiders use. I am sure one of those then tweaking for your likes would suit you well. MMOMinion - FFXIVMinion Just set the bot to assist mode and you control the targeting and the movement of your character. You can even set up filters to quickly enable/disable different skills. IE go from Single target rotation to aoe rotation with press of 1 button.

Soapbox's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soapbox Rotations Final Fantasy XIV Rotation Bot ([Soapbox Rotations] Automated FFXIV Rotations (All base classes are free))

First Release: 9/10/2015

Disclaimer: This is a ROTATION BOT. It does not handle movement, speed hack, teleport hack or any of that. I do not support any of this and focus all my efforts instead into the rotation itself. You handle the movement, I will handle the rest

- Easy Setup: You can use thew launcher to download an install everything with one click. No need to dig through posts for rotation files, download files for updates from a forum.

- Automatic updates: No need to manually download a single rotation file. Ever.

- Automatic Unit Detection: Detects how many Units(Enemies in combat with you, or Party Members) are around you and executes AOE abilities when nessisary

- Automatic Ground Casting: Will automatically cast Ground AOE abilities on a Units location.

- Unmatched Party and Raid Healing: You DO NOT need to target units to heal them. The program will prioritize your group members and spells on its own. If you are in charge of prioritizing a unit at all times, you can select them as your target. This will also cast AOE heals as needed (Succor for example(Scholar) detects how many units(you set the value) are below the HP threshold(you set the value) and casts the heal).

- REAL Rotation execution: This program does not execute a "cast sequence". It uses real information(Buffs, Debuffs, Health, Energy, Cooldowns, Active Combo Spells, Position information) to execute a very well tuned rotation.

- Simple but Customizable: Every single rotation is made by me. Therefore every rotation will be very similar in its set-up and application. You have access to a GUI with hotkeys to enable/disable certain features such as the rotation and cooldowns. Framelock for lightning fast execution and a position assitant for classes like Monks and Dragoons.

- Lightning Fast Updates: ~1 Hour downtime for patch updates. I will not leave you hanging for your raid.

Screenshots:

Last edited by Soapbox; 09-12-2015 at 12:19 PM.