0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This game still good?

I mean it's sitting on my desktop, taunting me.. I haven't played it before houses came out and I stopped after maxing everything out (thanks Viper for the 10/10 bot) however I've been watching gameplay and I'm not sure, is it still as popular as it was on release?

This game still good?
    klash6's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the game is still fun and challenging, not a lot of people beated T9. The mechanics of the new coil is very good, you just have to get your 8-man party with fun people and it's really cool

klash6's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The live letter for the 2.3 is in the end of the month (ramuh inc ^^ )

automationarmy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by llI View Post
    I mean it's sitting on my desktop, taunting me.. I haven't played it before houses came out and I stopped after maxing everything out (thanks Viper for the 10/10 bot) however I've been watching gameplay and I'm not sure, is it still as popular as it was on release?
    Did i really just read this? lol... The game is like the largest and most popular mmo on the market. (behind wow but their will never be a real mmo with those kinds of sub numbers).

Id argue it has more players now than it did at launch.... A few million atleast.

llI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    Did i really just read this? lol... The game is like the largest and most popular mmo on the market. (behind wow but their will never be a real mmo with those kinds of sub numbers).

Id argue it has more players now than it did at launch.... A few million atleast.
    What I meant was did Square-Enix finally pull their finger out and fix all the exploits/massive Gil selling. I don't care if people bot, but exploits really grind my gears.

karnkore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What exploits did they fix? I remember my entire guild flying around coil and extreme primals over and over for months on end lol. Tbh the game is kinda boring, the story and levelling process is super fun but the actual end game is ok but just feels a bit sluggish, not fun like wow raids or something.

DXBoter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there's FFXI old and I mean REALLY old players.. then they now that FFXIV still walking baby steps and there will be huge and amazing upcoming expansions.. just wait ^.^

llI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by karnkore View Post
    What exploits did they fix? I remember my entire guild flying around coil and extreme primals over and over for months on end lol. Tbh the game is kinda boring, the story and levelling process is super fun but the actual end game is ok but just feels a bit sluggish, not fun like wow raids or something.
    That's what I asked if that was fixed.. also don't compare games to another, if you want a game to be like WoW, why not play WoW?

excolted's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cannot do this anymore on second coil, somehow they have implemented a detection system on second coil.

EvilAizen's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup can't farm bot second coil.. GG
    Originally Posted by excolted View Post
    Cannot do this anymore on second coil, somehow they have implemented a detection system on second coil.

Malom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still posible tphack on coils/primals or no?

AtomX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Malom View Post
    still posible tphack on coils/primals or no?
    Depends on how quickly you want to be banned, TP will get you banned in like 10 mins.

Systemati's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I played FFXIV from Oct to Dec 2013 and quit. I recently came back after the free weekend revived some nostalgic memories. Quite a bit has changed and I feel like there's a bundle of options that we didn't have before to satiate our endgame time. There's PVP now, like 50 new main story quests, quite a few extra dungeons and raids, hunts, you name it. I feel like there's enough to keep me entertained until the next patch installment.

edit: I totally forgot about player housing. They didn't have that when I left.
    Last edited by Systemati; 07-26-2014 at 12:06 AM.

Malom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm quit with this, simply because pvp, theres better games for it and i'm trying archeage and its good for me..
    i played ffxiv for some time at the start, did coils with very hard attemps and ãfter i give it a break because school and a bit boored since i was full set etc.. after some time i back and they simply let everyone farm coils and get all the stuff easly, things like i wasted months to do can be done now by days. then i was a simply player with low gear and now they put new things and after i done this again it keep booring for me.. i wonder if they will give it easly after some patchs and than everyone who work hard to get some good stuff will be just another one

automationarmy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wut? lol. I really deeply profoundly hope english isnt your first language. If it is, its time to set down the gaming and hit the books for a bit.

I'd like to comment on what you said but i honestly cant really discern much of it. The game has grown quite a bit. Its very challenging (always has been) in comparison to other mmo's. Not so much due to complication (and certainly not compared to any "real" mmo pre wow) but due to raid content only taking 8 people, the personal accountability is dramatically higher than anything out there. Certainly seperates the bads which makes it all the more entertaining every time i see one QQ for things to be made easier.

Sigh.

Ironic, i have had all the content cleared since about a month after it went live.. but if i didnt.. i wouldnt "expect" it to be made easier so i could do it. I woudl simply up my game. If i still couldnt do it, oh well i guess it wasnt meant to be. Your not "entitled" to anything and i woudl htink people would have enough pride to not post stuff regarding the aforementioned. Ugh.

The demographic which was drug into the market since wow went live hurts my soul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast