Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recent experiences with igxe, what should I do?

Well first off, I did try ordering on here first however the sites Gil was priced extremely high and the private sellers I contacted never got back and/or were not on Skype.

I turned to igxe even though they were almost as high because they have been around years and although I've only boughten currency a couple times, most of the time it was from them and I have never had an issue.....

Till now.

I placed my order last Friday. I was called immediately to confirm as per usual, however not too long after I received an out of stock email. Had this been advertised or had I known, I would have obviously gone elsewhere. That said, with a limited budget and the funds already taken, I had next to no choice and decided to wait it out.

Now my patience has worn. I'm not sure what changed with them or the way they operate, but I usually get live help right away. Now it's down half the time and the other half I wait for an hour in a faux queue that has sat on a single "customer" for upwards of 45m?!? Must have been helping that one with his disseratation?

Regardless, when I do get help and ask about being compensated I am ignored and they have told me anywhere from 12 hours to soon when I inquire about a timeframe. Naturally when I ask about a refund I get a half assed broken English apology and am forced to do things like post here.

When did they to down the shitter? Has anyone else successfully used them lately? How about in ffxiv?

I am curious what my options are? I paid via debit card but thru paypals site. Do they refund for this sort of thing? How do I proceed? Are they honestly out of stock? They have said don't worry and they will contact me but how can I not? I could have farmed it myself by now!

Anything you guys can offer.....

Recent experiences with igxe, what should I do?
    automationarmy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nothing? nobody here buys currency? Find THAT hard to believe. I would much rather have my gil than a refund, and I have found out it IS the chinese new year. Not sure why that would cause them to NOT have currency considering the holiday is when I play the most.. Perhaps ithas somthing to do with it though? Our new year lasts one day, how long do the chinese get? o.O

Back to the point, i dont want to open a dispute if the gold is actually coming (tbh i dont even know if i can) but at the same time, if im just going to get a continual run around i want to get my funds back and go elsewhere the sooner the better.

Basically i just need some thoughts, advice, suggestions and/or others experiences?

Has anyone had IGXE or any of these companies actually deliver after a length of time like 5 days?

Jackie1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you paid through paypal do a charge back.

cippy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using U7buy.com lately. Delivered 1 mil to me in about 15 minutes.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea i wont be using them again. i dont keep up w/ who and whats safe as ive only purchased a few times in my life, however courtesy of family and work and battling cancer i just cant devote the time i used to, god knows i wish i could but at what expense >.<

thats neither here nor there. Ive heard all the horror stories which always had me paying igxe's premium just because they were the "big" name and had always filled my order(s). They were never obscure or even big. Not sure what happened this time but all of a sudden the chat line barely works, when it does you wait ages. When you get someone they give you a cookie cutter reply and ignore you. Its a joke that these people can run a business like this and not get shut down.

its a testament to how little people care about one another these days and how selfish the kids of this generation are. If someone gets ripped off, tough luck until it happens to you right? problem is, when it finally does happen to you... guess what? no one cares again!

If people baneded together im willing to bet these guys wouldnt be in business very long. (or if my wife would let me join the damn service and i was fortunate enough to be stationed over seas) Alas queen codependancy would have me miss out on a life dream because she "needs me here" ughg (off topic again)

anyways, back on track. Jackie - what did i tell you! Atlas! Atlas! Atlas! Your stalking me i tell ya! Great to see you here anyhow. However, your reply is obviously what i was inquiring about.

I want to do a charge back however A) i paid thru a credit card (but thru paypal) and it is a card that is registered with the paypal site (not sure if that makes a difference) however B) if i do a charge back, will it go through since it is digital currency?

I mean, what do i have to say or what should i embellish? If i dispute and they actually win, then ill certainly never see a raw cent nor my funds.

It has now been a full week and i doubt ill be seeing them anyways, however I want to give this as good a shot as i can so id like to avoid waiting any longer as the refund will probably take some days even if i do get it.

SO, has anyone used igxe and gotten burned? (irrelevent but curious) and has anyone purchased digital goods via a seller and done a dispute? What did you say? what was the outcome? Were the funds used IN the paypal account or just THROUGH paypal?

If anyone sees this and has anything to add, ill be greatful and certainly pay it forward in one way or another.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FWIW i went with MMOKINGS. Marginally more expensive (and no bonus gils! omfg! :P) But I could understand the customer service, they replied promptly and spoke like they cared, they were thorough in their verifcation.. and while they didnt have all my gil (delivered half) i got the half in less than 15m and the other half guarunteed soon thereafter.

Very positive experience.

(ironically igxe emailed me not too long thereafter saying they were still out of stock but marked my order as urgent, and undersand its been awhile and apologize. While i try to be understanding, i dont know what to think or do. I guess wait? The individual who emailed me certainly had a better handle on the english language than the last 2/3/4/5/6 people i dealt with there. What I do know is if they actually come through im going to have lots of monies, more than i wanted tbh. They make it obvious your not getting a refund so what choice do i have)

Jackie1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    yea i wont be using them again. i dont keep up w/ who and whats safe as ive only purchased a few times in my life, however courtesy of family and work and battling cancer i just cant devote the time i used to, god knows i wish i could but at what expense >.<

thats neither here nor there. Ive heard all the horror stories which always had me paying igxe's premium just because they were the "big" name and had always filled my order(s). They were never obscure or even big. Not sure what happened this time but all of a sudden the chat line barely works, when it does you wait ages. When you get someone they give you a cookie cutter reply and ignore you. Its a joke that these people can run a business like this and not get shut down.

its a testament to how little people care about one another these days and how selfish the kids of this generation are. If someone gets ripped off, tough luck until it happens to you right? problem is, when it finally does happen to you... guess what? no one cares again!

If people baneded together im willing to bet these guys wouldnt be in business very long. (or if my wife would let me join the damn service and i was fortunate enough to be stationed over seas) Alas queen codependancy would have me miss out on a life dream because she "needs me here" ughg (off topic again)

anyways, back on track. Jackie - what did i tell you! Atlas! Atlas! Atlas! Your stalking me i tell ya! Great to see you here anyhow. However, your reply is obviously what i was inquiring about.

I want to do a charge back however A) i paid thru a credit card (but thru paypal) and it is a card that is registered with the paypal site (not sure if that makes a difference) however B) if i do a charge back, will it go through since it is digital currency?

I mean, what do i have to say or what should i embellish? If i dispute and they actually win, then ill certainly never see a raw cent nor my funds.

It has now been a full week and i doubt ill be seeing them anyways, however I want to give this as good a shot as i can so id like to avoid waiting any longer as the refund will probably take some days even if i do get it.

SO, has anyone used igxe and gotten burned? (irrelevent but curious) and has anyone purchased digital goods via a seller and done a dispute? What did you say? what was the outcome? Were the funds used IN the paypal account or just THROUGH paypal?

If anyone sees this and has anything to add, ill be greatful and certainly pay it forward in one way or another.
    you can still do a paypal charge back even with CC. PP will just contact your CC company and take care of everything.

odano1988's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mmowin.com is good