0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by halsafar View Post
    The most recent version did not work at all for me until I removed the calls to '_BlockInputEx'. As soon as I would hit F1 the mouse would lock up and never move. Removing the BlockInput calls and now the script works perfect. 1080P version.
    Originally Posted by sol82 View Post
    Like halsafar, I had to remove al BlockInput calls, then it worked fine. With 2.0, it never relogged if the server error popped up, but I play on JP servers so the shorter error message probably messes up the pixel detection.
    Sorry I didn't reply sooner halsafar, I must have missed your post as I was skimming through new posts. Sol82, thanks for reconfirming this bug as well. The _BlockInputEx function as far as I know requires administrator rights. The library itself isn't required for the script to run as both of you have noticed, so what I will do in a future release is add an option to disable calls to it via the Settings.au3 file so users can decide if they want the extra protection against errors in the script.

Sol82, thanks for the feedback on 2.0, did it end up clicking the OK button which caused the program to shut and leave you at the desktop? If that is the case I think I know what I need to add in order to fix that. It has a check to verify if the process has in fact been closed, so I may need to add a sleep statement in there so it waits a little bit before checking to see if the process was closed. Another option I will consider if I get a chance is to add a while loop to wait for the process to close, this would probably be better and less error prone.

Sol82, one more question for you, since you mentioned you play on the JP servers. I only designed the script to respond to the NA/EU error, did you make any changes to detect the JP pixel instead of the NA/EU pixel or do you use the script without making that change?
    Last edited by turbobee; 09-03-2013 at 06:35 AM.

FinalBruteLogin
    turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version 2.1 is out, I was able to get in a bit of testing for certain crashes and fix a few bugs in the code. Please refer to the first post in this thread for more information.

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by turbobee View Post
    Sorry I didn't reply sooner halsafar, I must have missed your post as I was skimming through new posts. Sol82, thanks for reconfirming this bug as well. The _BlockInputEx function as far as I know requires administrator rights. The library itself isn't required for the script to run as both of you have noticed, so what I will do in a future release is add an option to disable calls to it via the Settings.au3 file so users can decide if they want the extra protection against errors in the script.

Sol82, thanks for the feedback on 2.0, did it end up clicking the OK button which caused the program to shut and leave you at the desktop? If that is the case I think I know what I need to add in order to fix that. It has a check to verify if the process has in fact been closed, so I may need to add a sleep statement in there so it waits a little bit before checking to see if the process was closed. Another option I will consider if I get a chance is to add a while loop to wait for the process to close, this would probably be better and less error prone.

Sol82, one more question for you, since you mentioned you play on the JP servers. I only designed the script to respond to the NA/EU error, did you make any changes to detect the JP pixel instead of the NA/EU pixel or do you use the script without making that change?
    Sol82, sorry I just reread your post and realized that you didn't make changes to account for JP servers. Next release I'll see if I can add in an option to specify JP or NA server preference. How quickly I can get this out depends on how soon I can get pixel coords and color codes for JP error on my own. If you have time and want to get me screenshots of the JP error that would be very helpful. Those red errors unfortunately are a bit difficult to get and must be timed just right. I would need one for each supported resolution in png format and the error would need to be fully illuminated in the screenshot as well.

pyromanci420's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I'll see about either adding a check for the pinkish red box or just checking for the white "C" depending on if I can get the pink box to show up. If you can send me a screenshot of this pink box and let me know when it occurs I can get pixel color and just substitute in coordinates using that. I prefer screenshots saved in png format at 1920x1080 but any resolution should be fine in this case. Thanks again for the bug report!
    I should point out that the white box you are currently detecting, stays white even if you have the pink "Connection None". That whole connection none mess made no sense to me, cause it went away after i restarted the client and always went to "Connection Excellent".

Also I gave my friend a copy and he was having a issue where the clicks were happening to fast in comparison to how quick the game was real loading the menus for him. So i added a simple Sleep(350) after each mouse click for him and it started working fine.

So you may want to add that in to help with the slower computers.

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pyromanci420 View Post
    I should point out that the white box you are currently detecting, stays white even if you have the pink "Connection None". That whole connection none mess made no sense to me, cause it went away after i restarted the client and always went to "Connection Excellent".

Also I gave my friend a copy and he was having a issue where the clicks were happening to fast in comparison to how quick the game was real loading the menus for him. So i added a simple Sleep(350) after each mouse click for him and it started working fine.

So you may want to add that in to help with the slower computers.
    Thank you for the feedback. Could you let me know what version and resolution your friend is running? If he isn't running the latest (2.1 as of this post) please have him try that for me as well and let me know if that is any better. The problem you are describing is a bit vague, was it on all clicks or certain parts of the script only (which part?)? I tried to design the script to respond as soon as things happen which will allow it to run as quickly as the host computer can handle (in theory). If I can get more information about your friends setup it will help me with future revisions of the script. Finally, was your friend running just the script or was he compiling it first then running the exe?

Catbert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha I dont know what id do without this! Just used it again... Thanks a lot for putting effort into this! Logging in would be unbearable on my server without out it

Rob.

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Catbert View Post
    haha I dont know what id do without this! Just used it again... Thanks a lot for putting effort into this! Logging in would be unbearable on my server without out it

Rob.
    No problem! I'm glad it's getting some good use. Thank you for the rep!

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Idias View Post
    Hey! Thank you so much for making this! I've been waiting 2 days to play and I just got in within5 minutes. THANK YOU!
    Np! Thanks for the rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the feedback. Could you let me know what version and resolution your friend is running? If he isn't running the latest (2.1 as of this post) please have him try that for me as well and let me know if that is any better. The problem you are describing is a bit vague, was it on all clicks or certain parts of the script only (which part?)? I tried to design the script to respond as soon as things happen which will allow it to run as quickly as the host computer can handle (in theory). If I can get more information about your friends setup it will help me with future revisions of the script. Finally, was your friend running just the script or was he compiling it first then running the exe?
    He run in 1920x1080. The problem was on the character click. He experiences a delay on the character load for some reason. It load the UI then about half a second later show "Connection Good". then a half second after that the character list would load in. But by the time the character list loaded the script already clicked where the character should have been.

I'll have him give the 2.1 a shoot and see if he comes across the same problem.

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pyromanci420 View Post
    He run in 1920x1080. The problem was on the character click. He experiences a delay on the character load for some reason. It load the UI then about half a second later show "Connection Good". then a half second after that the character list would load in. But by the time the character list loaded the script already clicked where the character should have been.

I'll have him give the 2.1 a shoot and see if he comes across the same problem.
    Thanks, I look forward to hearing how it runs.

Tassabra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This stucks for me after one cycle of 1017 and stays on the start screen forever.

Res is 1920x1080, Alpha is 50.

Any ideas?

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tassabra View Post
    This stucks for me after one cycle of 1017 and stays on the start screen forever.

Res is 1920x1080, Alpha is 50.

Any ideas?
    Hi Tassabra, what version of the script are you using? Are you in borderless windowed mode?

halsafar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version 2.1 worked fine without modifications for me. Using the 1080P mode. I did not attempt the auto-login through the launcher though. I just login myself then from the start menu run the script.

With the BlockInputEx calls, in version 1.9 when I ran the script it asked for admin and I accepted that, made no difference on my end.

Thanks again for this script. I had made a quick and dirty one myself using au3recorder and neglected any pixel searching which obviously lead to some issues.
    Last edited by halsafar; 09-03-2013 at 01:32 PM.

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by halsafar View Post
    Version 2.1 worked fine without modifications for me. Using the 1080P mode. I did not attempt the auto-login through the launcher though. I just login myself then from the start menu run the script.

With the BlockInputEx calls, in version 1.9 when I ran the script it asked for admin and I accepted that, made no difference on my end.

Thanks again for this script. I had made a quick and dirty one myself using au3recorder and neglected any pixel searching which obviously lead to some issues.
    I'm glad v2.1 is working for you. Just a quick note, make sure you have your user/pass in the Settings.au3 file. If the game gets a crashing error message such as 2002 it will relaunch and log back in for you which could save you a lot of baby sitting depending on the server load. Over the weekend I couldn't leave the computer alone for more than a few minutes since the servers were so unstable (this was before I got 2.1 working).

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I look forward to hearing how it runs.
    He said even with the 2.1 version. If the character list was delayed showing the script would end up "stop". So I added in the 350 delays back in for him. otherwise he said it was running without any problems.

I told him he should just upgrade his computer. lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast