WTT Hbot automated isk farming software (lifetime subscription) for your ISK menu

User Tag List

korokodile's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT Hbot automated isk farming software (lifetime subscription) for your ISK

Don't play the game anymore, but this bot has always saved me alot of farming time: HBot | eve online bot hunter ratter npc isk bots h-bot

• Asteroid belts npc hunting is one of the most profitable and direct ways to make ISK in Eve Online game. H-Bot Npc Hunter being the first and most advanced ratting bot for Eve online supports fully automated asteroid belts npc hunting. Flying from belt to belt in Eve Online, killing npcs for their bounties, tanking incoming damage, chaining Battleships, looting Faction or all wrecks and many many more are simple tasks for H-Bot
    • Anomalies Npc Hunting has become equally profitable if not more with Asteroid Belts Npc Hunting in Eve Online game. Scanning down anomalies and killing the Pirate Npcs for their bounty is an everyday task for many Eve Online null sec space inhabitants. H-Bot Npc Hunter supports 2 Anomalies Npc Hunting modes. Bookmark Anomalies and Autoscan Anomalies hunting modes will fulfill any botting needs of a null sec Ratter in Eve Online.
    • Salvaging dead pirate ship wrecks for minerals and collect their loot is another common job for Eve Online pilots. Although it's not as profitable as killing ncps for their bounties it requires less skill points and is usally a job for the alt character. H-Bot Npc Hunter supports fully automated Salvaging and Looting modes to clean the wrecks at Belts, Anomalies or Missions in Eve Online.
    • H-Bot Npc Hunter is the first Eve Online Ratting bot working since 2007. It's constantly being improved with new features and updated to be compatible with latest Eve Online build. Eve Online is a great game but as most of the mmo games it demands the player to spent way to many hours doing some boring stuff to get the assets to really enjoy the game. H-Bot is here to give you a hand and play the boring part of Eve Online so you have the ISK to really enjoy its gameplay at it best.
    • If you need any help or want to share your ideas or suggestions to make H-Bot a better Eve Online bot you are welcome to do so on the HBot forum. Finding a home in Eve Online for your botting character is another thing you can accomplish with the help of our forum as well as sharing ship setups for your botting character. If you like Eve Online but feel like you are spending too much time to gather the ISK to really enjoy the game don't think twice.

Will take 2B ISK (which I will sell for $)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WTT Hbot automated isk farming software (lifetime subscription) for your ISK-eyuivho-jpg  

WTT Hbot automated isk farming software (lifetime subscription) for your ISK
    uteam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)