52/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, I got a copy for $20 CAD - Downloading

So I will be playing, anyone have a guild that still plays that I can join when I get in?

I will be trying to do this with an open mind. I never really played Skyrim and I played a little bit of Morrowind and such but... since it was so long ago I doubt that I will remember much story/lore.

So we will see how this game immerses you being a new player.

Alright, I got a copy for  CAD - Downloading
    Veritable's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent
    Thanks G/R
    52/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logged in, and saw big red text welcoming me to the "Megaserver" and realized, I can't treat this like an MMO. lol I have a sneaking suspicion that it's really empty. I have seen quite a few people in the < 10 range (Level 6 myself) and no one actually is grouping because you don't have to. There are an amazing number of open-world dungeon areas that don't require groups to do, so far anyway. Apparently towers with a + are group only dungeons. Haven't seen any yet, so I assume there will be more in other zones.

So far it's like skyrim from what I remember, but I don't see "sneaking" leveling by sneaking all the time, so there's that. It's kind of the same old, same old leveling system that is not the same as Skyrim.

I saw a video on this champion system or whatever it's called, that looks more like the constellation system from Skyrim with boosts to abilities/stats and such, so we'll see how long it takes to get into that. Definitely going to need some addons to help track things, cause the default UI is pretty garbage/non-informative thus far.