1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

reverser here

so, not a lot of time on my hands. got court cases n shit keeping me busy, but i wanna start work on hacking the shit outta TESO. nothing too extreme, resource bots n shit.

to save me some hours of disassembly and tracing, i was wondering if anyone has any current info on newish game clients. security measures, interesting hook locations. etc. i don't care about LUA, i deal with pure C and inject my own damn code and call my own game functions, etc. i'm interested in decrypted game packets, game structures, events i can hook into, anything. also, this won't be any for-profit crap, i just like to reduce the tedium of mmo type games.

anyone with info, or even old outdated signatures that might still be half-correct, drop me a line plz and lets get the ball rollin.

greetz

reverser here