Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is MMOViper the only bot that works in ESO?

I am looking for a way to have one character follow another in Elder Scrolls Online, and possibly assist in heals or dps for PVE questing. my wife occasionally plays, but I find I spend a lot of time levelling her toon up to match mine, so when we play together we are about the same level, tbh is sucking the fun out of it for me. any ideas on simple multiboxing. I know people have issues with kinda thing and will probably try to get our accounts banned, but the way its going I think I would rather go back to WoW or Wildstar than continue as is, any ideas would be appreciated.

Is MMOViper the only bot that works in ESO?
    zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could try Macro Goblin, which will record key strokes and play them back.

Or you could simply do as I did, and have multiple characters. When my wife wanted to play, I would play as a healing tank type of character, and then level a different character when playing with my wife. So play and have fun on a high level character, but leave a low level character for her to play with, when she wants to play. This way, there is no learning curve each and everytime she wants to play, she simply plays where she left off. I imagine that each time she wants to play, gets to be fewer and fewer with more time in-between as she will need to relearn, which also takes the fun out for her.
    Why a healing tank? so I could aggro and heal her as needed, and/or myself because my wife isn't as efficient as I am.

MicroManic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, was not aware of those, but they still don't mimic the /follow command, I can do similar with HotKeyNet but quickly you toons are facing different directions and running of a cliff or into mobs. all my character slots are filled and only 1 of those is below V1, I will soon have to delete characters to make new ones and then level them up to where she is. it feels like Groundhog Day

MicroManic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about MMOMinion, anyone know if that will do it. I have seen other players using a type of /follow in ESO so there must be something out there that does it. I know that even the bot'ers do not want a return to the early days of ESO where the game was over run with them, but I just need one toon on one computer to follow another toon on another computer,

viperbot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MMOMinion does not support ESO any longer.

MMOViper is still supporting ESO and our bot is up to date.

Bkiller95's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm trying to figure out how to get a farming bot for eso on Xbox one NA server

ios15jail's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a number of different jailbreak tools available for iOS 15 Download For Pc , but the most popular is unc0ver. unc0ver is a semi-untethered jailbreak, which means that you will need to re-jailbreak your device after every reboot.