3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reporting a snitch bleu fish art

I found one of my customers sneaking up, gathering info about RMT services and reporting them to game companies
    i have proofs and all that, and because of his behavior me and probably other services he ordered from can have a potential money loss, or already lost some.
    for example i had near 10 accounts banned of my workers and other customers as well, very likely due to that leaked info from a snitch.

i was suggested to create topic here, because it is not belongs to scam report

OC profile - https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mem...cromancer.html

Paypal name Bleu Fish Art
    Paypal e-mail - [email protected]
    other emails - [email protected]

Discord name old (can be changed) PrimeNecromancer#6795
    Discord name new (can be changed) primevoidgrim or Prime Badger (Solar)
    Discord unique ID 476828422052511755

be careful with him!

proof(support ticket):

Last edited by Hazzbazzy; 11-09-2023 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Removed personal info.
    Tony and Friends - Professional Powerleveling Services with stream. Many games. Discord - quadro#6873, Discord ID - 675363017638150164, Discord Server - https://discord.gg/WjxyzAv

Reporting a snitch bleu fish art