Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you got it working! Lemme know if I can help further.
    ]

MMOViper ESO Bot - Quick Review
    viperbot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got everything patched and updated. Fixed a couple of bugs related to turning that was breaking some of the 1-50 paths that people have uploaded.

Requests that are currently being worked on:

Radar - Different Colors for each faction
    Radar - ESP style option instead of overlay

If you have any requests, just post them here, or at viper.
    ]

Kryptus's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by viperbot View Post
    Got everything patched and updated. Fixed a couple of bugs related to turning that was breaking some of the 1-50 paths that people have uploaded.

Requests that are currently being worked on:

Radar - Different Colors for each faction
    Radar - ESP style option instead of overlay

If you have any requests, just post them here, or at viper.
    My Wish List:
    Target Options: "Gather", "Grind", etc for automatic target pursuit.
    Auto Detect Skills
    Mail Bot

Griffit24's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HI5 View Post
    HI5 Bot Reviews Series

MMOViper - Elder Scrolls Online Bot

Here's a short review of first available ESO bot - which is ofc MMOViper. I want to keep these reviews as short as possible, so you can actually decide which bot to buy / not to buy and not to show off my 1337 writing skillz (and they're so 1337 you probably couldn't handle it anyways), so without a further ado - LET US BEGIN!

First look at MMOViper kinda reminds me of pirox ("PvP tool" bot for WoW), and I think it's best bot to compare it to - same as pirox it also does have a lot of options, and you can pretty much set everything the way you want.

How complicated this bot really is?

Most ppl hearing "a lot of options" automatically think "it must be hella complicated to setup", which in this case is only partially true. For example setting up a combat profile really did took me few good h to figure everything out, however farming profiles are as easy to make as it gets - all you have to to is to click "auto add", make your path, add mobs you want to attack to the list and you're all set - takes literally around 2 minutes to make a profile!

Lucky for lazy players like us - MMOViper got dedicated community of their previous bot's users, so you can already see some pre-made combat profiles for few classes on their forum (that can be simply loaded from file) and I'm sure we'll see combat setup for pretty much every class / build combination in upcoming weeks. And if you're not as lazy - you can also watch one of few vids on their site showing you how to setup combat (I'm pretty sure it takes less than few h if you'll actually watch them and not just mess around with settings as I did :P).

How good does it actually works?

As already mentioned, MMOViper ESO bot is a first bot available for this game, and it was released very recently, which means it can be still pretty buggy, but actually... it's not, it really works very well. Sure it does lack few functions like dodging or repairs / vendoring items - but from what you can read on their site, it's already being worked on. Besides neither of that haven't stopped me from lvling my templar from 17-36 lvl only on bot in less than 3 days! (and by 3 days |I don't mean full time botting, more like 5-10 h each day), which you gotta admit - is pretty damn impressive as for bot that was released this early into the game.

BackGround mode

Short - nope
    Long - Not yet(?)

As for now you're not able to use this bot in background mode, which means you have to keep the game window focused at all times while botting (just like when you're playing), however by looking at MMOViper bot dev posts, he might actually implement it in near future (which we all hope for ).

Pros & Cons

Pros:

-A lot of options to customize bot for your specific needs
    -Farming / Gathering profiles are super easy and fast to make thanks to built-in tools
    -MMOViper has a long history of MMO bots, so it does have nice and big community of helpful users that are often willing to share not only advice, but also their profiles
    -Price - you're paying only 5$ / month sub for access to ALL their bots

Cons:

-Combat classes may be bit hard to setup for new user (but there's a lot of tutorials and soon-to-come pre-made combat profiles on their forums, so it's not a big deal)
    -No BackGround mdoe (as of yet)
    -No dodging (as of yet) - tho this one (as I'm showing on vid below) doesn't stop the bot from grinding mobs that are 5 lvl's higher than you ;D

To buy or not to buy?

If you're looking for lvling / farming bot for your own needs - definitely to buy, MMOViper Eso bot does his job, and saved me a lot of boring grinding already.
    If you're looking for lvling / farming bot for profit - you might want to wait for background mode, tho even now you can actually make some profit with it as long as you have spare PC to bot on

How about 2018 year ?

slipslop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks good, thanks

Lavillana's Avatar Active Member Elite Master