1/10
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by limpice View Post
    Yo whats up guys? I'm looking for a good bot for ESO I was looking at ViperBot but not sure about it just yet. So if some one can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
    Would be interested too.

PitViper - Are you going to have the first avaliable bot for ESO ?
    shwkg's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are three bots out for TESO right now, with one also being a "trainer" that gives you unlimited dodging, ulting, and teleporting.

All are chinese, so I don't want to give them money - but people in my guild are using the them.

So far I figured out how to use CE to give myself unlimited dodge and horse stam. Still looking for ulting and teleport if anyone wants to give me a hint.
    Tried searching for unknown and decrease/increase value, but no luck. No clue how to even start on the teleport!

viperbot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The viper bot does not and will never have teleporting in it. So if you see people teleporting, its not viper. They just banned thousands of people that were teleporting, so you wont see many of them still doing it.

Viper will only grind and gather at the moment, with radar.

There are only a handful of pre-made patrols setup so far uploaded by members. But this will increase over time. Its usually better to make your own anyway, since its a mega server with everybody in the same place, dont want to compete for mobs/resources.
    ]

somedude168's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey viper, I know you got a rough draft version of your bot available for download, Does that include the radar? I'm thinking about purchasing just for the radar, not really interested in botting, at least not yet.

monkeyjoe's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by viperbot View Post
    Its usually better to make your own anyway, since its a mega server with everybody in the same place, dont want to compete for mobs/resources.
    Megaserver (such a bogus name) would actually make this better not worse. Too many people in an area = you or the others are gonna get moved to a different instance / server.

Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually the server today has been like a ghost town. Where did everbody go?
    ]

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually the server today has been like a ghost town. Where did everbody go?
    Everyone's bannend already : PP

Btw - to ppl wondering if they should buy viper or not - I'd go for it, using it since nearly 2 days now, and even tho it took me some time to figure out combat setup, it does handle grinding pretty well (got from 20-25 today only on bot, grinding 20 lvl mob's).

Going to put up some small review later with bit more details, but yeah if you want to start grinding and watching tv instead of keeping your hands on keyboard + mouse for the whole time - go for it.
    Last edited by HI5; 04-11-2014 at 09:52 PM.

Pathwriter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HI5 View Post
    Btw - to ppl wondering if they should buy viper or not - I'd go for it, using it since nearly 2 days now, and even tho it took me some time to figure out combat setup, it does handle grinding pretty well (got from 20-25 today only on bot, grinding 20 lvl mob's).
    I help out with autoit scripts and stuff on here but I am too old for viperbot. It is like a 90 year old trying to use a smartphone, not a pretty sight, I have already bought it and downloaded it, but after a while of messing with it I was completely lost and can't use it. I am just going to play the old fashioned way because I am too stupid to set up viper.

limpice's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HI5 View Post
    Everyone's bannend already : PP

Going to put up some small review later with bit more details, but yeah if you want to start grinding and watching tv instead of keeping your hands on keyboard + mouse for the whole time - go for it.
    Kool I thank I will look in to it.

I would set up an AutoIT script but I don't have much time on my hands right now. Been working 7-12 for the past 3mo. Hell I don't even have time to sleep or play the game.
    Last edited by HI5; 04-12-2014 at 10:48 AM.

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pathwriter View Post
    I help out with autoit scripts and stuff on here but I am too old for viperbot. It is like a 90 year old trying to use a smartphone, not a pretty sight, I have already bought it and downloaded it, but after a while of messing with it I was completely lost and can't use it. I am just going to play the old fashioned way because I am too stupid to set up viper.
    I hear ya, got the same issue, and being too impatient to watch tutorials makes it even worse...
    But it was mainly combat giving me issues, other than that it went pretty smooth (making grinding profiles takes literally 1-2 minutes).

Made new one a moment ago, at 26 and 30% lvl atm - only bot since 17 lvl
    Last edited by HI5; 04-12-2014 at 11:06 AM.

darkt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I havnt either. Send paypal a message asking them why you cant use your paypal balance.
    because vipermmo doesnt allow it thats there anwser.

Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know why paypal doesnt support cash balances. Send them a email asking them why!
    ]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12