Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PS4 EU - Looking for group Maw Of Lorkhaj chest farm/exploit

Hi all,

With the Veteran Maw Of Lorkhaj chest farm/exploit I am looking for people who want to take part in this [PS4 EU] with me in order to gain some items.
    Note: It is a good way to farm heavy sacks also along with just a fast way of getting Moondancer, Lunar Bastion, Alkosh equipment.

I am looking for the Moondancer Lightning Staff (Sharpened) and I will give away any items I find on the run(s).

Let me know if you want to take part, as it is a trial it will hold up to 12-players.

If you need to know how to do this glitch, I will be able to explain easily. I can do the whole run, 7 chests in around 7minutes after testing and finding the *fastest* route.

Really want to get a group together with players who are fast and efficient at doing this.

Requirements: Level 50, At least 160 champion points (to get the correct level items) and Sorcerer class.
    Skills: Streak/Bolt Escape, Boundless Storm is a good way of making this run faster, could also stock up on stamina potions etc...
    Last edited by NateRo; 07-24-2017 at 11:33 AM.

PS4 EU - Looking for group Maw Of Lorkhaj chest farm/exploit
  2. Thanks ruffian-wa, Lanthode (2 members gave Thanks to NateRo for this useful post)
    ruffian-wa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NateRo View Post
    Hi all,

With the Veteran Maw Of Lorkhaj chest farm/exploit I am looking for people who want to take part in this [PS4 EU] with me in order to gain some items.
    Note: It is a good way to farm heavy sacks also along with just a fast way of getting Moondancer, Lunar Bastion, Alkosh equipment.

I am looking for the Moondancer Lightning Staff (Sharpened) and I will give away any items I find on the run(s).

Let me know if you want to take part, as it is a trial it will hold up to 12-players.

If you need to know how to do this glitch, I will be able to explain easily. I can do the whole run, 7 chests in around 7minutes after testing and finding the *fastest* route.

Really want to get a group together with players who are fast and efficient at doing this.

Requirements: Level 50, At least 160 champion points (to get the correct level items) and Sorcerer class.
    Skills: Streak/Bolt Escape, Boundless Storm is a good way of making this run faster, could also stock up on stamina potions etc...
    does this only work on PS4? keen to know what it is.. spent 2 hours last night trying to find a way in with my sorc. Not a PS4 player, but keen to test on XB1..

NateRo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I've edited this so zos don't find out. It definitely works. Message me privately if you are on PS4 eu and I will show you.
    Last edited by NateRo; 07-26-2017 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Don't want zos finding out

NateRo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Message me PS4 players! I need more people to do this with ;( must be someone out there on PS4 EU

Lyss1991's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea how to message you, But im looking for info on how you can still do this. I made an account just to message you haha, My friends and I are in here right now trying to do it but unfortunately we are on NA server.

Nightmare13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to figure out how to do this as well, on NA. Tried to PM you but your mailbox is full.

I'd love if you could send me a PM with the info on how to do this.

Thanks.