Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do I get the chests to respawn? I left the trial, abandoned the quest and went back in and picked up the quest and chest werent there???

Exploit of MOL - easy Rakkhat
    critek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by koko2k4 View Post
    how do I get the chests to respawn? I left the trial, abandoned the quest and went back in and picked up the quest and chest werent there???
    they way i have been getting it to work is get someone to join your group just after looting, then disband so it TP's you out. then join mol again

koko2k4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you, do you know how to get to the other chests other than the ones right before rakkhat

Pomodoro27's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys. I've been doing this with my friends and we made it glitching Rakkhat a few times but we didn't get the skin or the hard mode achievement even if we activated the hard mode. What i'm asking here is if anyone of you who did this did get the skin or the cheevo.

Q8Luffy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help

Originally Posted by Pomodoro27 View Post
    Hello guys. I've been doing this with my friends and we made it glitching Rakkhat a few times but we didn't get the skin or the hard mode achievement even if we activated the hard mode. What i'm asking here is if anyone of you who did this did get the skin or the cheevo.
    Where would you stand to kill him cause i've been trying to find the spot to stand and kill him idk where.

Q8Luffy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mimeman46 View Post
    Is it possible to do the Rakkhat cheese and get the skin? Whenever me and my buds do this we kill him with the snipe tactic and get the chest but do not get the skin. He is not agroed either he just sits there until he dies. Do we need to drop down and kill him through aggro at his last 50k bit of health for the achievement to unlock?
    Where would you stand exactly. I made my way to the door and fell on an invisible platform but once i attack i agro the boss :'(

Jamie Aubrey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll quickly jump on and do a quick video on how to get there and where to stand ( will edit this post with video )

VIDEO UPLOADING

Last edited by Jamie Aubrey; 01-23-2017 at 03:55 AM.

8. Thanks Q8Luffy (1 members gave Thanks to Jamie Aubrey for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jamie Aubrey View Post
    I'll quickly jump on and do a quick video on how to get there and where to stand ( will edit this post with video )
    If you killed Rakkhat sometimes can you tell me if you did get the skin? Me and my friends are trying to find a way to get the skin by killing Rakkhat in different ways and if we cooperate we can try to get it.
    I heard by someone that for get the skin you must kill Rakkhat after have unlocked the checkpoint with the portal in the final chest room just before the final boss.
    We are doing different tests like killing him without hardmode, killing him by just stand in the invisible platforms, bring him to 50k and then go down in the arena and kill him normally and other things but haven't find nothing yet.
    I also heard that someone doesn't use the invisible platforms but use a corner into the arena where you must go after taking the Breath Of Lorkhaj and stand in this corner aggroing the boss with Siege Barrier or something like it and then use the snipe tactics but i don't know much about this tactic. Do someone of you know about this corner or have some idea for try to get the skin? If so write here guys so that we can help each other. I'm at work right now but i'll post a screenshot with the position of the invisible platforms when i'll come back home.
    Last edited by Pomodoro27; 01-23-2017 at 03:25 AM.

Jamie Aubrey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you killed Rakkhat sometimes can you tell me if you did get the skin? Me and my friends are trying to find a way to get the skin by killing Rakkhat in different ways.
    I haven't killed him, at 24 million HP and being a Magic Sorc it will take a long time with only 9k stamina

ESOJunky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gonna try and farm chests and maybe kill rakkhat with my stam sorc. is there a video guide to where chests are and where to snipe rhakat?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jamie Aubrey View Post
    I haven't killed him, at 24 million HP and being a Magic Sorc it will take a long time with only 9k stamina
    If you are a mag sorc you can also damage him with liquid lightning and if you have the ilambris set it will also do damage to the boss. We do this in 4 stamsorc using snipe and poison injection and 2 magsorc using liquid lightning and ilambris proc and we can finish him in hard mode in 20 minutes.

Q8Luffy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did u start the trial? by entering the first doors and then doing the glitch

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Q8Luffy View Post
    did u start the trial? by entering the first doors and then doing the glitch
    We made it by starting the trial and without starting it, we even made it without taking the quest but i'm not sure about this last one test because one of us had got it.

Q8Luffy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We made it by starting the trial and without starting it, we even made it without taking the quest but i'm not sure about this last one test because one of us had got it.
    and what is that exactly? what did u do that one of u got it

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Q8Luffy View Post
    and what is that exactly? what did u do that one of u got it
    No wait, sorry for my English... I made a mistake, I was referring to the quest.
    We made it trying to not taking the quest but one of us had got the quest and so I'm not sure about this test.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast