2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LongLee View Post
    Have fun farming them xD, they shat on motif farmers from a great height and now its impossible to farm them more or less.

Daedric motif on EU Ebonheart Pact side goes for 280k+ now, 2 weeks ago before the nerf they were 50k maybe less...

Attachment 18075
    Care to explain? I still get resets with log out, did they nerf the drop rate?

vysar's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have noticed that my containers only seem to reset when the game is busy. I'm guessing this is because when I log out and the game is busy I am put into a different shard/phase upon logging back in. If I try to farm the game when it's quiet I seem to get put back into the same shard/phase more often than not and the containers don't reset.

Someone was saying in zone chat today that gold sellers have bought up most of the rare motif's after the recent nerf and are now selling them for crazy amounts of real money. A few days ago I saw them selling for about 120k but now I rarely see them for sale at all and if I do it's for over 250k.
    Last edited by vysar; 05-13-2014 at 07:10 PM.

tribz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vysar View Post
    I have noticed that my containers only seem to reset when the game is busy. I'm guessing this is because when I log out and the game is busy I am put into a different shard/phase upon logging back in. If I try to farm the game when it's quiet I seem to get put back into the same shard/phase more often than not and the containers don't reset.

Someone was saying in zone chat today that gold sellers have bought up most of the rare motif's after the recent nerf and are now selling them for crazy amounts of real money. A few days ago I saw them selling for about 120k but now I rarely see them for sale at all and if I do it's for over 250k.
    what do you call : " the game is busy " ? how trick that ?

Acps's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vysar View Post

I am not having any issues with resetting my houses. I have yet to find a motif though in 1-2 hours. Am i just having an unlucky steak? Can anyone confirm they are still finding motif's this way?

LongLee's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Acps View Post
    I am not having any issues with resetting my houses. I have yet to find a motif though in 1-2 hours. Am i just having an unlucky steak? Can anyone confirm they are still finding motif's this way?
    I used to buy motifs off my friend who farmed them everyday to sell on for profit(I was only level V2 at the time, couldnt reach V6 areas) it used to take him 20-30 mins to get 1 motif, with patch 1.06 they stealth nerfed the drop rate and he tried for 30+ hours and didn't get 1 motif... Yeah people do still find motifs doing what your doing, but only 1 every 6 month lol

OwnedNutter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does everyone just log out or do you quit the game?

With the nerf I have only found 1 Daedric motif, but it could be that the rng is not loving me.
    my lower levels toons have found tons of 1-9 motifs.

Rolemodel3891's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They nerfed the drop rate of v6 area motifs from 0.2% to 0.01% ... its way too time consuming to farm them now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12