Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know why paypal does that, but on purchase, it takes 10-15 mins before it sends the confirmation.

Also, if you pay with a eCheck, it wont clear until 10 days. You will have forum access, but not bot access until the eCheck clears. (I havnt checked to see which one you did)
    ]

Teso Bot - Viper teaser (1 minute)
    Raveth's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't even an e-Cheque and I'm sorry but if it takes 10 days to clear I'd rather just get a refund. It's not worth me to me because in 10 days, we'll be able to make a bot out of JuJus framework that isn't a glitchy memory based bot.

haitianboy420's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raveth, what form of payment did you use?
    From I can see from this, I do not see how this is mmovipers fault. This seems to just be a basic "PayPal takes time to process" problem.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

PayPal Verified Since 2005

viperbot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @raveth, No you didnt send a eCheck. I checked your account and it shows active. I sent you a message on the viper forums. You should be good to go.

@haitianboy420, I'm used to this. I actually had a guy that messaged on the forums saying he could not get the lotro bot to start. 2 minutes later he said nevermind, I didnt know it takes 6 seconds before it starts to move. Its just part of of it. I used to write indepth guides and tutorials, but nobody would ever read them. So now its just post and answer. I think this isnt just related to botting, but the general gaming community as a whole, its all about instant gratification.

Quite a few of the players that do not like eso (it seems to me) are mainly ones that want to hit 50 in a day. If you have to actually level, they get bored and are ready to move back to a game where you can submit your credit card and buy 85.
    Last edited by viperbot; 04-12-2014 at 01:40 AM.
    ]

Raveth's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That my account is apparently active and it can log in to everything else except the retarded/outdated auth system for downloads.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by viperbot View Post
    Quite a few of the players that do not like eso (it seems to me) are mainly ones that want to hit 50 in a day. If you have to actually level, they get bored and are ready to move back to a game where you can submit your credit card and buy 85.
    Idk, I don't think im a stick with eso After the free month. Its too bland in my opinion. I love wow, but I've been sober now for 2 yrs lol. I won't go back.

Hoping ever quest next will be great.

Im considering botting eso. Maybe, to make some money on the side but the game doesn't seem like it will last long. This is just another tera, age of Conan, rift, Etc. Etc. Etc.

In reference to your submit credit card and get an "85". Those people stand out like sore thumbs not knowing anything about thier charecters or abilities.

I've met lvl 80 warlocks(back in the day) who didn't know what a felguard was or even what soul stones were.

viperbot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Raveth, I'll have ya fixed up in a sec. There is a bug with your account.
    ]

rsparrowk's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can honestly say that the Viperbot is a great bot program. I have been using their bots since 2005. These bots are easy to use and there are tons of guides on how to set them up. You do not need to know how to program to use these bots, it is as easy as installing, setting up your skillsets, set up a path and go. $30 dollars a year is a fantastic price, especially since you get access to all MMOviper's bots. The community there is great and the devs are just as amazing. If there is some sort of bug or a patch that causes the bot to malfunction, the devs fix it in no time. The devs also listen to your suggestions and possible implement it in the next build. This bot is one of the best if not the best on the market so If you are looking for one there is no reason to pass up on viperbot.

Also...If you are worried about backround mode, I think you can use the bot on two computers at the same time...So just run it 24/7 on another computer. (If at all possible)

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rsparrowk View Post
    I can honestly say that the Viperbot is a great bot program. I have been using their bots since 2005. These bots are easy to use and there are tons of guides on how to set them up. You do not need to know how to program to use these bots, it is as easy as installing, setting up your skillsets, set up a path and go. $30 dollars a year is a fantastic price, especially since you get access to all MMOviper's bots. The community there is great and the devs are just as amazing. If there is some sort of bug or a patch that causes the bot to malfunction, the devs fix it in no time. The devs also listen to your suggestions and possible implement it in the next build. This bot is one of the best if not the best on the market so If you are looking for one there is no reason to pass up on viperbot.

Also...If you are worried about backround mode, I think you can use the bot on two computers at the same time...So just run it 24/7 on another computer. (If at all possible)
    Agreed, bot is idd working pretty well, especially as for smth that was released this early.
    The only thing I'm really missing atm is auto dodge / moving away from fire etc, but I'm pretty sure it'll come later.

I know Viper got his reasons to be so cautions with implementing background mode, but I still hope he'll finally decide to do it (maybe even for xtra fee, to control number of ppl who use it a little?), this would give this bot chance to get much more users and many more profiles (especially pre-made combat setups), which would honestly make it pretty damn good, since making farm profiles is super easy - this bot already works pretty nice, and got even bigger potential.

-------------------------------------------------------
    28 and 30% atm, botting since 17 lvl :>
    Last edited by HI5; 04-12-2014 at 04:49 PM.

rsparrowk's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HI5 View Post
    Agreed, bot is idd working pretty well, especially as for smth that was released this early.
    The only thing I'm really missing atm is auto dodge / moving away from fire etc, but I'm pretty sure it'll come later.

I know Viper got his reasons to be so cautions with implementing background mode, but I still hope he'll finally decide to do it (maybe even for xtra fee, to control number of ppl who use it a little?), this would give this bot chance to get much more users and many more profiles (especially pre-made combat setups), which would honestly make it pretty damn good, since making farm profiles is super easy - this bot already works pretty nice, and got even bigger potential.

-------------------------------------------------------
    28 and 30% atm, botting since 17 lvl :>
    Viperbot has used backround mode before, but I think people really are the cause of its disappearance. I don't know why but when people get banned they seem to blame the people that made the bot or tools...Some do not understand that it will always be against every MMO's TOS, so no matter how good or bad a program is, there will always be a chance to get banned. This is just my opinion though.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rsparrowk View Post
    Viperbot has used backround mode before, but I think people really are the cause of its disappearance. I don't know why but when people get banned they seem to blame the people that made the bot or tools...Some do not understand that it will always be against every MMO's TOS, so no matter how good or bad a program is, there will always be a chance to get banned. This is just my opinion though.
    Yeah, that's always the case with every single bot, ppl will always scream "banwave11!!!1" and accuse bot devs for doing something wrong xD

And to make post more on topic: 30 lvl now : D
    Just made new profile, grinding 30 lvl mobs that are super easy to fight for bot + there's quest NPC healing me in the area ]:->

but srsly, I'd kill for bg mode right now to be able to run mine and my gf's acc on one PC... xD
    Last edited by HI5; 04-12-2014 at 08:50 PM.

blueflames's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would purchase viperbot's BUT

Rumors of Bosslands Making a HonorBuddy like bot for TESO :P

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blueflames View Post
    I would purchase viperbot's BUT

Rumors of Bosslands Making a HonorBuddy like bot for TESO :P
    Rumors, eh?

Besides idk, I wouldn't trust them on this one, remember DemonBuddy? it was complete disaster for first few months, it was literaly running in rocks and walls for like 2 or 3 weeks. There were 2 or 3 bots of some random authors that were working 1000 thousand times better...

They're pretty big company these days, and they can certainly get bot working, but remember that devs that are working on HB don't really got time to work on other bots, which means there will likely be someone else doing major part of developing for their ESO bot. So if they're really about to make ESO bot, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a good bot that's super easy to setup, got bg mode and all the good stuff we got used to while using HB, but it ain't going to happen anytime soon.

For now I'd stick either to Viper or wait for mmominion to release their bot, since Viper is already up, mmominion will likely have bot up in 1 week, and thebuddy haven't even announced anything yet (correct me if I'm wrong), so we'll have to wait at least a month for their bot.
    Last edited by HI5; 04-12-2014 at 09:46 PM.

nippel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lool always these buddy fanboys, wtf honestly, what did they poop out that was good in the past years ?
    right, deamonbanboddy and the 15years old wow bot. happy birthday!

if they are as fast as with ffxiv, you dont have to expect it this year.

@viper, I know now the real reason why you said you wont allow background mode I'm still trying to figure our how to "fix" it haha
    Last edited by nippel; 04-14-2014 at 05:52 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi5 couldn't you run your gf account on virtual machine?
    This would allow 2 on 1 pc?
    Doesn't viper allow 2 instances of the bot to run?

Last edited by haitianboy420; 04-14-2014 at 08:44 PM.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast