*hc* selling 2 fully geared characters ww barb and orb sorc +++ ber and sur come free menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

anonymopoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*hc* selling 2 fully geared characters ww barb and orb sorc +++ ber and sur come free

Hello, looking to sell these either together or separately but only full characters at once. Nothing too expensive for them just let me know what you wanna pay and I'll let you know if I feel like that is fair! Here are the stats, if you want any more details just ask.

WW barb able to do all tier 2 maps and all content in the game easily (lvl 92):

MF orb sorc with over 500 mf on switch. Can easily do mephisto, chaos, and all cold farming spots with ease:

Thanks for looking!

*hc* selling 2 fully geared characters ww barb and orb sorc +++ ber and sur come free
    Robotwolf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just sent you a PM :-)