0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying FG 15$/K

Hello guys, we are a Professional Team looking for FG Providers ! [we are spending 100k FG Daily] | We are offering a really good ratio 15$/1K FG.

If you have a big rep here, we will go first $ ! If you dont have any rep, you will go first but i can give you small order for starting like 400-1k fg only so trust isnt an issue anymore.

Here step by step how do we work (its quiet easy & safer for you) :

1] I will message you when i've got an Order, Asking if you can get [for exemple] "Tal armor x1 any def" & "1 tal amu"

A) If you dont have enough FG or if you are busy just say no so i can ask to another provider.
    B) If you have enough FG and are available, say yes so i will contact the buyer.

Once you replied me "Yes" or "no", keep doing your stuff until i come back to you for a second time. ~ During this time, I will confirm the order with the buyer and wait for his payment.
    /!\ never start trading items before i did confirm you. (the buyer could retract or vanish before payment) /!\

2] i will come back to you for the second time saying you can start trading (It means the buyer paid me).

>> At this point you just need to trade the item i request with your FG and host a game on D2R when you get everything i asked <<

3] When we are in the game, (If you are new) i will need to see items before to proceed payment. Once it's checked, i will send you the money for the FG you ve spent.

If we are keeping this exemple above, if you got Tal armor at 3k & Tal Amu at 1k you will have to say "4k FG" & confirm trade (i will send 15$ x4 = 60$ to your paypal/Skrill/crypto wallet instantly) <<

Thanks !

Discord : Frenchcops#6402
    World TOP DH TANK ~ Hyjal Horde Player.

Buying FG 15$/K