Selling 2 fully geared hardcore characters that come with a Ber and Sur rune. menu

User Tag List

anonymopoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling 2 fully geared hardcore characters that come with a Ber and Sur rune.

Hello, looking to sell these either together or separately but only full characters at once. Nothing too expensive for them just let me know what you wanna pay and I'll let you know if I feel like that is fair! Here are the stats, if you want any more details just ask.

WW barb able to do all tier 2 maps and all content in the game easily (lvl 92):

MF orb sorc with over 500 mf on switch. Can easily do mephisto, chaos, and all cold farming spots with ease:

Thanks for looking!

Selling 2 fully geared hardcore characters that come with a Ber and Sur rune.
    Robotwolf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, sup?! I have interest on both chars but I have no idea about prices, how can we discuss that?! Discord or PM maybe?

heavyarmz74's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey how much you looking for everything?